What's new

Playoff Game #4 Jazz vs. Clippers SUNDAY 7:00 p.m TNT, ROOT

Michael Jordan's former personal trainer, Tim Grover, said it was food poisoning, not the flu, that affected the former Chicago Bulls star during Game 5 of the 1997 NBA Finals, which has come to be known as "The Flu Game."

It's considered one of the greatest games of Jordan's career and in NBA Finals history, as he scored 38 points to help lead the Bulls to a 90-88 victory against the Jazz in Utah, despite battling a physical ailment that made him visibly weak. The Bulls went on to clinch their fifth title in Game 6.

Is it true or urban legend that he was pumping IVs before and during the game and soon afterwards the NBA had to adopt rules about what could and couldn't be pumped into a player before or during games.

Sadly, we were only good enough for 100 bucks per head and a 50-dollar bar tab. Health coverage is **** for a classic rock tribute band.

That's the price for being a rock star.

People are calling my phone. Orlando Magic fan, Cavs fan, but no L.A. Clippers fans are calling. They're all jumping out windows.

That finger roll style finish by rudy was awesome. So much improvement with his finesse game but still gets nasty with his dunks and blocks. Such a physical presence to deal with.

And I love that he has the swagger to throw no look passes, through the legs passes, coast to coast finishes. No telling what he might improve at next with all that confidence.

First two free throws of his playoff career were nothing but net.

Undercooked food, spoiled food.

Like still somewhat raw chicken or bad fruit. Possibly mishandled food or poor sanitation at a restaurant.

Also contamination from cleaning products.

Sadly, we were only good enough for 100 bucks per head and a 50-dollar bar tab. Health coverage is **** for a classic rock tribute band.

Any number of ways... I mean his kid could have him a cheez it after putting his hands down his diaper. Just eat something that has the bug... could be produce or something not prepped right. There is likely nothing he could have done to prevent it.

So Favors can play less minutes, his usual position, and will be up against Blake for zero minutes.

So no more excuses right?

Not saying Derrick was a superstar tonight, but he sure came through, and was a huge key to keep us in the game before JOE JESUS SAVES!!!!!!!

Serious question...

How do you get food poisoning?

It can be fully cooked, but left out under a heat lamp or on the warming table too long or reheated after it wasn't cooled properly.

Or, more disgusting, some minimum wage prick can make you a salad with fecal matter on his fingers.

Like still somewhat raw chicken or bad fruit. Possibly mishandled food or poor sanitation at a restaurant.

Also, unhygienic conditions at the place you patronized. Just one person not washing their hands and you could have some wonderful feces-borne viruses or bacteria in your gut.

That finger roll style finish by rudy was awesome. So much improvement with his finesse game but still gets nasty with his dunks and blocks. Such a physical presence to deal with.

And I love that he has the swagger to throw no look passes, through the legs passes, coast to coast finishes. No telling what he might improve at next with all that confidence.

First two free throws of his playoff career were nothing but net.
Yah, **** Reggie Miller for hating on his no look pass.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

I know, but It seems completely unavoidable...

Someone needs to be held accountable. Was Hayward eating Burger King? Did his personal chef **** up?