What's new

Playoff Game #4 Jazz vs. Clippers SUNDAY 7:00 p.m TNT, ROOT

Luckily, SF is our deepest position so if Hayward can't play we're not totally screwed. We have three solid guys who can play SF.

Exum was huge tonight. That big three kept us in the game at the moment (with the shot clock about to hit zero nonetheless). Then the huge 5th foul on Crawford. Played pretty good D from what I saw too.

Not sure what Quin was thinking by replacing him with Mack. Right on cue Mack fouls Paul on a three that I'm sure everyone else saw coming.

We won though so it's whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Angie Treasure

Doc Rivers on Rudy's influence: “He doesn’t affect what we do."

Points in the paint: Jazz 58 Clips 36
Rebounds: Jazz 42 Clips 31
I think he just means they are going to try and play the same way. He talked about how their defensive rotations change more cuz of Gobert.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

Angie Treasure

Doc Rivers on Rudy's influence: “He doesn’t affect what we do."

Points in the paint: Jazz 58 Clips 36
Rebounds: Jazz 42 Clips 31
Those stats are so beautiful after the last two games. Rudy is so ****ing good.

I know. I'm saying that Hayward will be better off than if one of us got food poisoning. I'd miss work for like a week.

Cuz yer a *****. I wash down hepatitis with a shot whiskey no problem. Food poisoning ain't ****. You don't even need whiskey to deal with food poisoning. As long as you poop every time you sit down you'll be fine. You gotta puke? Big deal, enjoy it! Food poisoning is simple to beat with a little positive thinking.

Exum was huge tonight. That big three kept us in the game at the moment (with the shot clock about to hit zero nonetheless). Then the huge 5th foul on Crawford. Played pretty good D from what I saw too.

Not sure what Quin was thinking by replacing him with Mack. Right on cue Mack fouls Paul on a three that I'm sure everyone else saw coming.

We won though so it's whatever.

Yeah, forgot about him drawing that foul.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

Cy, good job not getting baited into a big insult filled back and forth during the game. Way to keep positive vibes.

I don't wan't to start anything, but he was being a dick to me first. It's not the first time either. I am one of the nicest dudes I know. I don't need to be talked down to constantly.

PAGING PG_AB .... come run your stupid mouth now b1tch !!!

if only we'd had Harrison Barnes instead of JJ

JOE JESUS comes at 11 mil a year compared to almost 24 mil a year for Barnes. Not to mention our cap space would be ****ed. We won't see PG_ABitch for awhile.

Had long time friends blowing my phone up during the game everyone knows me as the jazz fan from the bulls era... only one I know here in texas/arkansas.... coworker of mine knows joe they played in high school in little rock hes a collegiate baller himself and we play pick games on the clock sometimes

Hood came thru, favors, ingles, I just hope hayward recovers fast he'll be limited minutes unofficially or not on tuesday night I guarantee. Takes some days to recover, eat, get back to 100%

Gobert looked awesome, glad they played it conservative, looks like he could have played last game and they still limited him

Ive personally heard MJ tell the story in closed quarters more than once. MJ's version (doesn't mean it's true...) is that's it was food poisoning from a Park City pizza.

That was from the night before "the flu game". Hayward was losing his guts during the game.

The only question I have about the food poisoned pizza tale is why didn't any of his teammates or coaches get food poisoning too? Did Jordan eat the whole thing himself?

Awesome awesome win.

And to get it with gobert playing under 30 mins and without G.

The longer this series goes the stronger we will be.

Besides, Paul is due for a bad game... right???

It would be awesome if we could put our foot on their throat in game 5. If Hayward and gobert can come back strong, continue to get major contributions from the supporting cast, and put them away in game 6.

Hood and Exum should be gaining confidence, right? Exum looked ok out there. Rather have him playing than Mack.