What's new

Playoff Game #4 Jazz vs. Clippers SUNDAY 7:00 p.m TNT, ROOT

Not saying Derrick was a superstar tonight, but he sure came through, and was a huge key to keep us in the game before JOE JESUS SAVES!!!!!!!
Yep no excuses needed. He played well. If Rudy can play a full slate maybe he'll even get some time at PF in game 5.

Hell yea!

I love when our offense is ran through Joe Ingles. And then when you need baskets getting crappy or small defenders to try and stop Joe Johnson is great. Clippers adjustment was to double him, cool Ingles and Hood put the game away with wide open 3 point shots because of that.

I had food poisoning as a kid. From scummy Sunway. I threw it all up and felt pretty good the next day. Gotta keep that gut flora up. Lots of good natural remedies to minimize the suffering, like oil of oregano, which is antiviral, antifungal, and anti bacterial. It's pretty great. It also kills candida, which causes insane sugar cravings. When I first started using oil of oregano I noticed how my sugar cravings disappeared.

How many days off before next game for Rudy and Hayward?

I had food poisoning as a kid. From scummy Sunway. I threw it all up and felt pretty good the next day. Gotta keep that gut flora up. Lots of good natural remedies to minimize the suffering, like oil of oregano, which is antiviral, antifungal, and anti bacterial. It's pretty great. It also kills candida, which causes insane sugar cravings. When I first started using oil of oregano I noticed how my sugar cravings disappeared.
We just need to find Hayward a native american shaman.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

David Locke @Lockedonsports
Joe Ingles asked by [MENTION=1535]Tony[/MENTION]parkszone how they deal with the adversity "We have had no choice."

Cy, good job not getting baited into a big insult filled back and forth during the game. Way to keep positive vibes.

Angie Treasure

Doc Rivers on Rudy's influence: “He doesn’t affect what we do."

Points in the paint: Jazz 58 Clips 36
Rebounds: Jazz 42 Clips 31

Michael Jordan's former personal trainer, Tim Grover, said it was food poisoning, not the flu, that affected the former Chicago Bulls star during Game 5 of the 1997 NBA Finals, which has come to be known as "The Flu Game."

It's considered one of the greatest games of Jordan's career and in NBA Finals history, as he scored 38 points to help lead the Bulls to a 90-88 victory against the Jazz in Utah, despite battling a physical ailment that made him visibly weak. The Bulls went on to clinch their fifth title in Game 6.

Ive personally heard MJ tell the story in closed quarters more than once. MJ's version (doesn't mean it's true...) is that's it was food poisoning from a Park City pizza.

That was from the night before "the flu game". Hayward was losing his guts during the game.