What's new

Playoff Game #4 Jazz vs. Clippers SUNDAY 7:00 p.m TNT, ROOT

Angie Treasure

Doc Rivers on Rudy's influence: “He doesn’t affect what we do."

Points in the paint: Jazz 58 Clips 36
Rebounds: Jazz 42 Clips 31
What a dumbass

Luckily, SF is our deepest position so if Hayward can't play we're not totally screwed. We have three solid guys who can play SF.
Exactly.
Our record without hayward.......

Awesome awesome win.

And to get it with gobert playing under 30 mins and without G.

The longer this series goes the stronger we will be.

Besides, Paul is due for a bad game... right???

It would be awesome if we could put our foot on their throat in game 5. If Hayward and gobert can come back strong, continue to get major contributions from the supporting cast, and put them away in game 6.

Hood and Exum should be gaining confidence, right? Exum looked ok out there. Rather have him playing than Mack.
I think this was Paul's bad game

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

I know. I'm saying that Hayward will be better off than if one of us got food poisoning. I'd miss work for like a week.

Depending on how much sick leave I had and what's on TV I'd consider taking another couple of days off the following week, can't rush these things.

Food poisoning is no joke. I got it for the first time last year. I would drink a few sips of water and puke it up 15 seconds later. You don't feel like moving and you're starving/thirsty as hell but you can't do anything about it.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I always told Hood is more clutch than soft Hayward!! This is the proof!!
Going to have to put Diamond77 on ignore like PG_AB. I get that some people enjoy trolling fan bases. . . but I don't have any tolerance for bashing our star players in the playoffs. Jazz have beaten the Clippers without Gobert for one game and without Hayward for the other. Chris Paul is a bitch. I hope Hayward is feeling better for game 5 and that Hood, Johnson and Jingles stay hot. Roll these punks at home and then finish out the series in Utah. Gobert is the heart of this team and he's leading by example. What a game from him!

DJ with a very quiet double double the paint was so different from previous games. If they hadnt gotten hot from outside it would've been ugly for them.

I don't wan't to start anything, but he was being a dick to me first. It's not the first time either. I am one of the nicest dudes I know. I don't need to be talked down to constantly.
I know man and I don't you're a bad guy or nothing im just glad, due to the timing of your posts, that cy didn't continue to escalate it. Gamethreads while the game is still in question is not the time or place imo.

Angie Treasure

Doc Rivers on Rudy's influence: “He doesn’t affect what we do."

Points in the paint: Jazz 58 Clips 36
Rebounds: Jazz 42 Clips 31

It was true.

Rudy didn't change what the Clippers did(only how well). Let's hope it stays that way.

A little tidbit. The Clippers had Jinglin' Joe on their preseason roster 3 years ago. Joe was fighting for the 15th and final spot on the roster. Joe played the last preseason game and was cut right after, as Jordan Farmar went down and the Clippers needed a third point guard. They cut Joe and signed Jared Cunningham. Joe had more assists tonight than Cunningham had in the 19 games he played for the Clippers that year. Cunningham played 600 total NBA minutes in a 5-year span and is currently playing for something called a Jiangsu Monkey King.

I always told Hood is more clutch than soft Hayward!! This is the proof!!
Just asinine comment. Idiot!!
now I can happily watch basketball for the next few days. I was so freaking depress after game 3 I couldn't watch any PO game (or NBA related content) until today haha
In the same way. I can't even bring myself to post on jazzfanz or even lurk after a loss
I used to think food poisoning was a joke. Mind you, I never had it until I was 32 and I had thrown up maybe 2-3 times in my entire life before that. I didn't realize that it's possible to literally be throwing up all night, even though you have nothing to throw up. My band had a gig 3 days later and we had to play 3 45-minute sets with breaks because I could barely stand.
I had it once. Ate at Chinese buffet and was up all ****ing night. Can't touch Chinese food now
That 3 he hit was huge.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app
Was watching the game with my bro and his 11 year old son, who loves Exum like no tomorrow. He got mad when Hood didn't pass to a wide open Exum sitting in the corner. I told him he was an idiot if he thought Exum shooting a three was a good idea. Couple min later Exum hits that three, he just looks at me and yelled what fool!!! I loled so hard.
Serious question...

How do you get food poisoning?
Get a piece of bread, and wipe it on your *** then eat it
Awesome, Quinn just dropped a Joe Jesus in the post game presser.

Link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk