What's new

Playoff Game 7: Jazz @ Clippers Sun 4/30/17 1:30 PM ABC

Positive Factors:
Clippers now have the pressure, and expectation to close us out.
No Griffin
Quinn will have a new game plan they must adjust to.
We can't possibly shoot as bad as game 6.

Negatives:
Day Game
Short turnaround
Health: Rudy, Favors
Nerves of Game 7 with young team that just lost at home.

I love those type of stakes, even if hypothetical, you've piqued my interests;

Jazz by 6:cool:. I think they've gone too far to falter now. I'm fully expecting QS to use every trick up his sleeve. which should be enough, unless the players just fold on their own accord and succumb to the pressure.

These predictions are tempered by the fact that you'll delete them if you're wrong

I was at the Basketball Hall of Fame yesterday. A younger worker commented on my Gobert jersey that he is a beast, and that Hayward is the most slept-on player in the league. For being a small-market team, we are getting recognition. I'll be watching most of this game from an airport restaurant in Philly until I fly back to Puerto Rico tonight. Go Jazz!

أنا مع القوة قوة معي أنا مع القوة قوة معي أنا مع القوة قوة معي أنا مع القوة قوة معي أنا واحد مع القوة قوة معي انا مع القوة قوة معي انا مع القوة قوة معي انا مع القوة قوة معي انا واحد مع والقوة هي معي أنا مع القوة، والقوة معي أنا واحد مع القوة،

We are better team right now, so we should win. Well, if we add two teams together, still cant beat GSW but anyway, we better win this game. Having 4 playoff games vs GSW is an important experience for this group of players anyway.

Here is 22.35 pm btw. Thanks God im gonna watch a game in normal hours for the whole series. Tired of waking up at 5 oclock in the morning.

أنا مع القوة قوة معي أنا مع القوة قوة معي أنا مع القوة قوة معي أنا مع القوة قوة معي أنا واحد مع القوة قوة معي انا مع القوة قوة معي انا مع القوة قوة معي انا مع القوة قوة معي انا واحد مع والقوة هي معي أنا مع القوة، والقوة معي أنا واحد مع القوة،

Not sure what you're trying to say. Direct translation "I am one with the power, and the power is with me". I have no idea what that means. I'm guessing you used Google Translate or something?

I need to take **** but the game is about the start. I hope I can hold it until half time.

Not sure what you're trying to say. Direct translation "I am one with the power, and the power is with me". I have no idea what that means. I'm guessing you used Google Translate or something?

Utilizing my Arabic I believe he is saying "I am one with the force and the force is with me."