What's new

Please post media day links, videos, articles here

Very short interview with William Howard. Very limited English.

Is he allowed to cross it using his handpads? Upper body should be pretty stable by this point.

No handpads allowed. Grayson actually did it with only his handpads touching the balance beam... word is DL fainted when he saw it.

Add Niang to the talking up Royce crowd... he gonna start at PF before end of the season.

Also, Bojan has a very serious kinda contract killer vibe to him imo… might just be the accent or that he's stoic. I can just see him getting a call and the other end of the phone says " we are activating you now... will send the target over... call us when its done". He says nothing just shuts his phone (its a burner flip phone). Takes one last swig of his alcoholic drink then loads his gun.

Add Niang to the talking up Royce crowd... he gonna start at PF before end of the season.

Also, Bojan has a very serious kinda contract killer vibe to him imo… might just be the accent or that he's stoic. I can just see him getting a call and the other end of the phone says " we are activating you now... will send the target over... call us when its done". He says nothing just shuts his phone (its a burner flip phone). Takes one last swig of his alcoholic drink then loads his gun.
Speaking of, I was recently on an international flight and a lot of people were watching John Wick 3 (never seen it, or the first two) and I woke up in a daze, somewhat delirious, and saw Keanu Reeves death-fighting Boban Marjonovic in a library. I was previously unaware of this. Maybe you're getting hints of that?

I was thinking he'd do it entirely by handpads. He should have a lot of upper body strength by now. Like Uncle Jack.

Only Grayson can do it... I need to be clear... it was not handpads, and fingers/thumb... it was only handpads.

Speaking of, I was recently on an international flight and a lot of people were watching John Wick 3 (never seen it, or the first two) and I woke up in a daze, somewhat delirious, and saw Keanu Reeves death-fighting Boban Marjonovic in a library. I was previously unaware of this. Maybe you're getting hints of that?

No Bojan is the robot like assassin that goes after Jason Bourne. He's very serious and I like it. Makes him the perfect pairing with Joe... who is half Chuck Norris, half comedian, and half basketball god.