Votes: 30 50.8%
  • No, keep him in the starting lineup and see if he turns it around

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Bear with him and be hopeful that he turns it around next season

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Play him but actively pursue moving him behind the scene

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
If I can’t find entertainment with the jazz play I’ll find it at the jazz expense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news... Mike is now above the 40% FG shooting for the season. His last 10 he is 15 pts 5 assists and a low 1.4 TOs... he's shooting 48% from the field and 38% from 3 in that span.

So I think he has turned a corner... our defense is still ***, but that has been a team effort. At very least if he keeps this up he'd have some recover some of his lost trade value... not that we'd actually pivot.

Don't really get the hate. People were morose when Hayward spurned us to sign his huge contract with Boston and then broke his leg and was out a year and maybe finally 100%. His and Conley's contracts are so similar and I'd much rather have Conley than Hayward on this team. And I guarantee he presents more value to our roster than Hayward provides for Boston.

Don't really get the hate. People were morose when Hayward spurned us to sign his huge contract with Boston and then broke his leg and was out a year and maybe finally 100%. His and Conley's contracts are so similar and I'd much rather have Conley than Hayward on this team. And I guarantee he presents more value to our roster than Hayward provides for Boston.

lul wut? No.