What's new

Poll - Where does Kawhi Go?

Where does Kawhi go this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seriously, if Kawaii were choosing between the Raptors and the Clippers this would receive one tenth of the scrutiny. Makes me wonder if that is indeed the choice and the Lakers were added for the notoriety.

Dudley?elmer ****ing fudd?
This is funny. I had to google to see if this was a thing.

D4odsm-WkAINrcc.jpg

Glorious.

"Kawhi," said his agent. "Masai and Pelinka have each offered a pig for your contract. It doesn't matter to me. A pig is a pig. So I will let you make the choice. Whom do you wish to join?"

Kawhi looked confused. "You want me to decide?"

"That's right, my payday," said his uncle.

"Gee, I don't know," said Kawhi. "Which pig weighs more?"

"They both weigh the same," said Dennis.

"Golly," said Kawhi, "I guess I choose Raptors – No, Lakers. No, Toronto. No. L.A. Oh, I know! I'll think of a number between one and ten. I'll join whoever guesses the closest number. Okay, I'm ready."

Isn’t there something about how after July 6 the Lakers can’t offer a full max? Is that true, and if so, when is the date, meaning would July 6 be the last day?

July 6 (tomorrow) is the day the trades are made official with the league. The Pels trade with AD, and Atlanta involved, would need to go through soon. If Kawhi doesn't sign before, then it affects the Lakers' cap space, since Davis will be on the books before Kawhi signs. The Lakers cap space would be in the $27M range, after AD waives his trade kicker.

Scratch Cris Carter off the list of "accurate" sources.

I still trust Jalen Rose the most out of any of these people with supposed knowledge of what Kawhi will do. He's never changed his stance on anything.

Scratch Cris Carter off the list of "accurate" sources.

I still trust Jalen Rose the most out of any of these people with supposed knowledge of what Kawhi will do. He's never changed his stance on anything.
Yeah, I don’t even know WTF Cris Carter is, but the amount of wind coming out of his *** the past 48 hours makes me think his primary goal is relevance.

Yeah, I don’t even know WTF Cris Carter is, but the amount of wind coming out of his *** the past 48 hours makes me think his primary goal is relevance.
Hall of Fame receiver for the Vikings. Now does commentary for Fox Sports. Wikipedia says he co-hosts a morning show, First Things First.

I think he's just a hype man for the Kawhi camp. He says that Kawhi will make his decision today and it gets people talking. Then a few hours later he says no decision will come today and it keeps people talking. He's retweeted a lot of Kawhi related stuff recently. He uses ridiculous Kawhi related hashtags. He's like a ******* campaign manager.

I just got back from camping.
Did the son of a bitch finally decide where he is going?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm actually almost certain he goes to the lakers now. I wish it wasn't true but I believe it's a no-brainer now