What's new

Post Pictures of Your Pet Thread

Alfie and Argus? A little gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I wish I had something to add to this thread, but I have no pets. :(

If it wasn't too late I'd have named them Archie and Moses. Of your two choices I'd probably go with Dexter.

Everyone here who is surprised that Archie is the proud owner of TWO little lap-dog bitches, go in the corner and stand on your head.

Here are a few shots of my Uber-Fishing partner, Kate-Dog:

IMG-20110717-00114.jpg

It's all she's got not to rip that Cuttie in half.

IMG-20110716-00101.jpg

Notice the fish on the ground? She never goes on point when she hunts, but when she fishes...

IMG-20110716-00083.jpg

And she's soft and cute.

Clearly, Kate-Dog > Your Opinion.

Did you see them? They both look a little ***. :D hehepeepeecaca.
Don't get me wrong. They're super cute, and I'm totally jealous. I wouldn't on my own buy a small dog like that, but if I were dating/married to a chick who wanted a dog like that, I'd be on board 100%.

Trout is that the dog you were trying to whore out to me on facebook after the death of my dog?

sittin2.jpg

Maggy on the left, Milo on the right. Unfortunately, Milo passed away last month. Now it's just Maggy. She was about 6 months in this pic and is now almost 3 years old.

My dog is about to squirt out some puppies. I will post some pics after that. She is a pomeraniam, shihtzu mix, so a pom**** or ****rain or something. The puppy-daddy is a wheezy litte furry-football pom with asthma that sounds like a pig. He is also a vicious little ******* who almost took my 9-year-old daughter's toe off. I will post some pics of the puppies and video of my dog having a pig-like asthma attack when the puppies are born.

Everyone here who is surprised that Archie is the proud owner of TWO little lap-dog bitches, go in the corner and stand on your head.

Here are a few shots of my Uber-Fishing partner, Kate-Dog:

IMG-20110717-00114.jpg

It's all she's got not to rip that Cuttie in half.

IMG-20110716-00101.jpg

Notice the fish on the ground? She never goes on point when she hunts, but when she fishes...

IMG-20110716-00083.jpg

And she's soft and cute.

Clearly, Kate-Dog > Your Opinion.

Cute dogs and the kind I would want but Mrs. Moses wouldn't let me get a big one. With that said, Alfie is pushing 20 pounds, so he's hardly a lap dog. Plus, I had to get one that my wife was ok with too. They both don't shed, they're incredibly smart, and super fun to play with. If you asked me if I wanted dogs like them 2 years ago, I would have laughed in your face, but Alfie sold me. Awesome dog.

Last edited:
I want a siberian husky. Actually, maybe 6 of them so they can pull me on a sled. Go green, I always say!

One of my coworkers brought in her beagle schnauzer mix and I fell in love. He was so excited to see me that he peed all over the floor. :eek:

Anyway, here's my little (old) guy.

securedownload.jpg

He's sticking his tongue out. Plllllltttt

It's not that awful to admit you were caught in the middle of full face-suck with your doggy right when they took that photo.

This is my 8 year old chocolate lab Grizzly
012.jpg
This is Moose. I got him for Christmas 3 years ago
baby moose!.jpg
This is what he looks like now
022.jpg
Moose and kid #2 in the kennel. He said he wanted to sleep in the dog house.
029.jpg