What's new

Post Pictures of Your Pet Thread

Hey, if you guys have a second and wanna help me out, vote for my dog in the link above. He's number 1. If he gets the most votes, we'd win a trip to Seattle that's worth around 1500 bucks. This would be so awesome in so many ways.

For some reason, I feel this could back fire on me.

Hehepeepeecaca

I clicked the link and it said the content is unavailable. Maybe the polls have closed?

Hey, if you guys have a second and wanna help me out, vote for my dog in the link above. He's number 1. If he gets the most votes, we'd win a trip to Seattle that's worth around 1500 bucks. This would be so awesome in so many ways.

For some reason, I feel this could back fire on me.

Hehepeepeecaca

I voted!
Try again fish

My wife voted, too. I told her to pass it on to her sister and other friends.
Again, thanks. My gf entered him in the contest and didn't even know what the winning prize would be. We've talked about going to Seattle this year for vacation and now knowing the winner gets a paid trip to Seattle we so want to win. We just have to beat that damn fluffy bunny. Wabbity wabbit.

I would have voted for your dog even if I didn't know the person it belonged to. Cutest pet in that bunch for sure.

Who votes for a rabbit?

And the one with the little girl laying on the floor with her dog? I think that's borderline cheating. No one is voting for that dog as the cutest. They are voting for the snuggle picture.

Voting ends tomorrow night. If you haven't voted, I'd really appreciate you voting for my dog. I really wanna win this trip and it's pretty close. All you have to do is commemt one.

Thanks!

Voting ends tomorrow night. If you haven't voted, I'd really appreciate you voting for my dog. I really wanna win this trip and it's pretty close. All you have to do is commemt one.

Thanks!

I will try again.

Weird. The only thing I can think to do is just typing in the Facebook page and looking for it. However, I totally get why that makes it an ordeal.

Tell me what to search and I will give it a go.