What's new

Poster Ideas for Warriors game

It looks like Vegas line is Jazz by 4 points, with a predicted score of 99.7 to 103.7 for the Jazz. I gogle NBA game predictor and some website had a predicted box score of GS 104.6 to Uth 102.3. It also predicted about 20 fouls for each team. That should make it a good long game.

For the season the Jazz rank 3rd in the nba for total fouls with 626 while GS ranks 4th with 621.

Jazz and Warriors are similar in other ways:

Total fga jazz rank 5 GS 7th.
Total Rebounds Jazz rank 6 GS 5th.
Assists Jazz rank 4, GS 5th.
Total Points jazz rank 6, GS 7th.

Warriors shoot a much higher percentage and more 3pt attempts. Jazz are much better at steals and blocks.

It could be a very good game tonight.

i think jazz will make a good game of it.. plus we are back home right?... that gives us a little better odds too.

i think jazz will make a good game of it.. plus we are back home right?... that gives us a little better odds too.

Hello my friend, you look like a very reputable personality to me on this board. What do you think, how much minutes Kanter should get today ? Do we need him against GOLDENstate or do we need Al with more minutes and more touches ?

Hello my friend, you look like a very reputable personality to me on this board. What do you think, how much minutes Kanter should get today ? Do we need him against GOLDENstate or do we need Al with more minutes and more touches ?

Jazz have won more games then they have lost with out al on the floor. Jazz will need D to win this game that = less al jefferson. their Guards are quick and like to cut and PnR and all cant guard that if it were two mail boxes with wet towels drapped over them.. i dont think al will be a key in this game. he will do what he does, no more no less. looks good on paper but every jazz fan will be swearing and cursing at his tv screen as they watch al try to play basketball. if al didnt play someone will pick up the points and will step up. atleast kanter will give you D if he isnt doing well offensivly... Al on the other hand, if he isnt scoring you might as well bench him. he Dose not give much more.

p.s.
you look like a very reputable personality to me on this board

you might be the only person that would consider me reputable, lol.. i think i am always right, but i dont think i have swayed many others to believe so.

Last edited:
we arr going to get destroyed at the one... wat and tin are not quick enough to keep up with curry..... we need our bigs to step up big and protect the rim.

I think someone should do the one with a tank with mark Jackson's head sticking out the top with an army helmet on

Not only are they tankers, they are also cowards.

Steve Luhm @sluhm about 3 hours ago
Jazz shoot-around at 10 a.m. at EnergySolutions Arena. Unlike every other NBA team, Warriors go at the same time at the practice facility. Golden State avoids the unfair, brutally confrontational Utah media by shooting around at the same time. Well done.

also

Marcus Thompson @gswscribe about 4 hours ago
Klay Thompson is not with team at shootaround. He is dealing with a personal matter and expected to arrive in Salt Lake City in time to play

Oops, Christmas hangover made somebody miss his flight.

I like the tank image for a poster. An image is better than words here.

They'd better not beat us. That would suck, especially if Barnes hits a game winner.

Tip-off in 2 hours, I'm so excited.

Mo out.

Tinsley in.

No word yet if Klay Thompson found a flight to SLC.

INJURY REPORT
GSW: Andrew Bogut (ankle rehab) and Brandon Rush (torn left ACL) are out.

UTA: Mo Williams (sprained right thumb) is out indefinitely. Raja Bell is not with the team.

Here is an OFFICAL game update:

Rusty Simmons @Rusty_SFChron about 46 minutes ago
Warriors guard Klay Thompson (personal matter) has arrived at Energy Solutions Arena and is a go for tonight's game against Utah, team says.

Klay Thompson is 6-7, Steph Curry is 6-3. Watch how Utah matches up with Foye 6-4 and Tinsley 6-3 starting.

Here is an OFFICAL game update:

Rusty Simmons @Rusty_SFChron about 46 minutes ago
Warriors guard Klay Thompson (personal matter) has arrived at Energy Solutions Arena and is a go for tonight's game against Utah, team says.

Klay Thompson is 6-7, Steph Curry is 6-3. Watch how Utah matches up with Foye 6-4 and Tinsley 6-3 starting.

AH $*$%&*!
Though surprisingly, with Tinsley on the floor, the Jazz have been better defensively AND offensively. It's Foye I'm worried about. Dude sucks against taller gaurds.