What's new

Pre-draft workouts

Landry Shamet got injured yesterday in a previous workout, so he didn't participate in today's contact portion of the workout. He did shooting drills though.

Here's Walt Perrin:

Jerome Robinson:

Josh Okogie:

Trevon Duval:

Last edited:
Said ONE shot it real well if I heard right, sounds like it was Okogie!

Some of those questions in the post-workout interviews are so cringe-worthy.

Biggest thing said was Perrin said the Jazz are deciding from double digit players where it's usually like 6 or 7 in this range in most drafts.

Other interesting thing Perrin said was that 7 of the 12 players the Jazz are looking are players who could potentially help right away.

Perrin interview has some interesting bits....Cy and Xythren pointed out part, Perrin also said there were two guys he really wanted to get in but couldn't. (Agents thought they would be drafted higher).

Other note: Perrin said he has been able to get everyone but 2-3 guys because their agents dont think they will fall to 21.

I'm guessing Zhaire Smith, Shai G-A, and Lonnie Walker.

Yea, Walt's comment about the one player who shot it well got my interest but he wouldn't say the name. Damn you Walt!!!! I like the Jerome interview, he seems like he has a good attitude. It is good to know that not even the experts can decide who they want to pick.

If they do feel that good about this many players should see if anyone is selling their pick 22-30. Get two darts to throw.

I didn't like his whole interview.
Yeah, it definitely wasnt inspiring. He could be a sleeper though. He has really high level athletic ability, a strong frame for his size, and long arms. Is Sexton really that much better than him?