What's new

Predict Jazz win total next season

mitchell for ROY. I know i know it's early. **** it. I don't give a ****. That dude is gonna rock

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Yep super pumped for Mitchell, dude was a lottery pick but respects this organization enough to give us a workout solely on that base and he just seems like a dude who really appreciates being a part of this team. Doesn't feel like the "OMG I'M SO BLESSED TO BE IN THE NBA". I think he genuinely appreciates being on a team that is so well run and a fan base so dedicated. Don't know if he'll be the talent we're looking for, but I have no doubt he'll put in 100% effort to try to become that.

I want to see what moves they make and what the plan is. It's too soon for predictions IMO.

I don't care how many we get as long as it's one more than Boston.

Current roster maximum 45.
And i am not sure that will help to go into playoffs.
But if we get Rudy Gay, we may get to 6-7th seed.

Just i am sure first 3 seeds will be GSW, Houston and Minnesota.

Sometimes i am thinking, why we just didnt sign Butler? We had enough assets to get him...

Internal growth and if healthy I think the Jazz will still be damn good defensively with Gobert protecting the rim and Exum all over the perimeter with all defense potential.
Rubio,Exum and yes Ingles will be stout in front of Gobert and a healthy Favors.

Jazz are going to surprise and match the 51 wins of the past year.Defense matters and with Rubio at the controls the offense gets better from within and gained maturity of the young players who see opportunity.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a lineup of

PG)Rubio
SG)Exum
SF)Hood
PF)Favors
C) Gobert

#1)Ingles
#2)Burks
#3)Mitchell
#4)Johnson

off the bench

I wouldn't be surprised to see a lineup of

PG)Rubio
SG)Exum
SF)Hood
PF)Favors
C) Gobert

#1)Ingles
#2)Burks
#3)Mitchell
#4)Johnson

off the bench

30-28-36-0-0 this is what I see in this lineup. HORRIBLE!

Have just one starter that can shoot. Brilliant.

Wake up >>>>>the Hayward Era is over and good or bad you got to make work the hand your dealt.The young guys have to play ,Johnson is too old and Ingles 7 ppg isn't enough even though he's a great glue guy .

30-28-36-0-0 this is what I see in this lineup. HORRIBLE!

the Jazz got to work with who they have on their roster ,F#$ken easy to toss dirt and mud on the Jazz players still on the roster but if 3pt shooting is ALL YOU BASE WINS ON then easy to sh#t on the young players shooting skillz.But with Rubio,the Jazz offense is due to change to a more opportunistic offense based on a more active defense.
Change isn't easy ...but change is here.

the Jazz got to work with who they have on their roster ,F#$ken easy to toss dirt and mud on the Jazz players still on the roster but if 3pt shooting is ALL YOU BASE WINS ON then easy to sh#t on the young players shooting skillz.But with Rubio,the Jazz offense is due to change to a more opportunistic offense based on a more active defense.

I think DL needs to make a move for a proven scorer. Who? I got no idea, I didn't think no heart would leave

No, 3p % is not all you base your evaluation on. But when EVERY SINGLE one of those is not a great shooter and 4 of them are non shooters or horrible shooters, you have to take it into account. I'm not ****ting on the players, I'm ****ting on the fit of this specific combination of players.

Hmmm... my fantasy lineup result for this season

Rubio (streaky shooter/great passer/can' drive to the hole/defender)
Mitchell (shooter/can create of the bounce/good passer/drive to the hole/defender)
Ingles (great shooter/has gotten better on the bounce/passer/defender/can't do iso or drive) or Hood becomes stronger or my fantasy is that Bolomboy can get more skills.
Bolomboy (good shooter/athlete/rebounder/unknown if he can develop other skills - if he can develop wing skills then maybe there is more there) - Joe Johnson (star finisher as a stretch 4)
Gobert or Favors

No, 3p % is not all you base your evaluation on. But when EVERY SINGLE one of those is not a great shooter and 4 of them are non shooters or horrible shooters, you have to take it into account. I'm not ****ting on the players, I'm ****ting on the fit of this specific combination of players.

What i take into account is that

Rubio is 26 yrs old
Exum is 21 yrs old
Hood is 24 yrs old
Favors is 25 yrs old
Gobert is 25 yrs old

and their young veterans with their best days ahead and NONE of them should be painted as not getting better by anybody in this forum because it isn't true.
You don't like them ...Fine but don't paint a picture of them as if they can't get better than when they played at 23 yrs old or 24 yrs old or 20 yrs old that's stupid !!The best yrs are just getting ready to start and Jazz are fortunate to have them.