Predict our record for this 4-game trip

Predict record

• 0-4

• 1-3

• 2-2

• 3-1

• 4-0

Results are only viewable after voting.
We were swept by Washington last year. Hopefully we remember that, too.

The wizards is a trap game. Could have a let down after a long road trip. Hope we keep the intensity. I also hope they rest Conley.

winner winner chicken dinner. You are always right there with me in the over confidence department. :)
I wanted to be there, but was trying to play it a little cool by giving the jazz one loss
The wizards is a trap game. Could have a let down after a long road trip. Hope we keep the intensity. I also hope they rest Conley.
Trap game?? They’re 15-11. They’ve been really good this year though looks like Kuzma is out due to Covid so the jazz do get a bit of help there

I wanted to be there, but was trying to play it a little cool by giving the jazz one loss

Trap game?? They’re 15-11. They’ve been really good this year though looks like Kuzma is out due to Covid so the jazz do get a bit of help there
Funny that the the wiz get rid of Westbrook and they instantly start winning. This is why I was so happy the Lakers traded for him. Lol

Not to jinx this or anything, but if the Jazz can get past Washington today, I could see them win out the rest of December.

Trap game confirmed.

I think we are looking at a 4-0 here. Looks like we did turn that corner. I’m sure we’re looking at GS and PHX thinking we better get our **** together.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app