What's new

Predict the Rudy Gobert trade

I don’t trust this account but it makes a lot of sense. We literally need wings and Toronto can offer us those in a deal for Gobert.

We also have two TPE’s we can absorb Poeltl into from San Antonio.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see a 3-team trade with Gobert to Toronto, OG/Trent Jr/Poeltl to us and draft compensation to San Antonio from Toronto.

We’d only add 6M in salary total and would be at 12 players and still under the luxury tax by 5.2M.

Trading Rudy, but not blowing it up and trying to stay weakly competitive with a fringe playoff roster, is like the dumbest/lamest thing we could do. I’d be so pissed.

I don’t trust this account but it makes a lot of sense. We literally need wings and Toronto can offer us those in a deal for Gobert.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see a 3-team trade with Gobert to Toronto, OG/Trent Jr/Poeltl to us and draft compensation to San Antonio from Toronto.

We’d only add 6M in salary total and would be at 12 players and still under the luxury tax by 5.2M.

The fact that we traded Royce and didn't re-sign House, and seemingly have no way to replace them in free agency does make me think a Gobert trade is coming that will add a couple of wings to the roster.

The fact that we traded Royce and didn't re-sign House, and seemingly have no way to replace them in free agency does make me think a Gobert trade is coming that will add a couple of wings to the roster.
Yeah, either a trade is in the works, or we are ALL in on that TANK.

I’d rather get Precious from Toronto at $2M then Poeltl

We can get both. Poeltl is super underrated.
He’s solid for sure. Rudy for Precious/GTJ/OG then absorb Poeltl into a TPE. Trade Conley for more depth or use him in a bench role for playmaking.

Don- GTJ - OG - Bojan - Poeltl

Conley, Clarkson, Precious as the main 3 off the bench

He’s solid for sure. Rudy for Precious/GTJ/OG then absorb Poeltl into a TPE. Trade Conley for more depth or use him in a bench role for playmaking.

Don- GTJ - OG - Bojan - Poeltl

Conley, Clarkson, Precious as the main 3 off the bench

We’d be replacing Conley and Royce in the starting lineup with OG and Trent Jr which is a HUGE upgrade but we obviously downgrade a lot at Center.

I also think Precious became more expendable for Toronto with Boucher back and they just drafted that center from Arizona at #33.

I think a dark horse for Rudy could be Charlotte. They are in a bind right now with the Bridges assault situation. That's a really big blow to that franchise but I think they could save face with a deal for Rudy.

They don't have the best player assets, but they do have most of their draft picks going forward, tons of cap space and a few decent pieces (Rozier, PJ Washington, young players like Bouknight, JT Thor, Mark Williams, etc.).

It's not terribly exciting, but we could get a draft pick haul from them. Maybe turn minor picks and Bojan into John Collins and minor picks and Conley into something helpful while still keeping valuable 1sts for the long term.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Phoenix gets KD
Nets get Rudy Gobert, Cam Johnson picks from Phoenix
Jazz get Bridges and other things