What's new

Predict the Rudy Gobert trade

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
Minnesota is interested in Gobert and I don’t see how a deal would be made but here is something I came up with for the lolz.

Jazz out: Gobert
Jazz in: Beasley/McDaniels/Burks/Noel/11/19/2024 1st/2026 1st

Timberwolves out: Russell/Beasley/McDaniels/19/2024 1st/2026 1st

Timberwolves in: Gobert/Fournier

Knicks out: Fournier/Burks/Noel/11

Knicks in: Russell

seattlejazzfan

Minnesota is interested in Gobert and I don’t see how a deal would be made but here is something I came up with for the lolz.

Jazz out: Gobert
Jazz in: Beasley/McDaniels/Burks/Noel/11/19/2024 1st/2026 1st

Timberwolves out: Russell/Beasley/McDaniels/19/2024 1st/2026 1st

Timberwolves in: Gobert/Fournier

Knicks out: Fournier/Burks/Noel/11

Knicks in: Russell
if the jazz deal with minny, i want vanderbilt included in the deal and a 1st this year.

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
Could be wrong, as I often am, but as we get closer to draft time I continue to get less and less convinced Gobert will be traded. It would be a shocker to me at this point.

I actually see it more likely to be closer to the draft. If he’s still here after tonight he’s not getting traded unless Toronto stepped up with a good offer.

KqWIN

I actually see it more likely to be closer to the draft. If he’s still here after tonight he’s not getting traded unless Toronto stepped up with a good offer.

If it happened it would definitely be tonight, right before or during the draft, but what I mean is that I am less and less convinced a trade will happen at any point this summer as time goes on.

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
I will say I think there is a less than 10% chance that none of Gobert/Conley/Royce/Bogey get moved today.

Jingled

2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
I will say I think there is a less than 10% chance that none of Gobert/Conley/Royce/Bogey get moved today.

I agree with this. I don't think it's Rudy but I definitely think one of those other three gets moved before the nights over.