What's new

Predict the Rudy Gobert trade

Order of preference going into tonight:

1. Move Conley/Royce/Bogey for pieces that fit better around Mitchell/Gobert.

2. Trade Rudy

3. Trade Donovan

4. Do nothing

Order of preference going into tonight:

1. Move Conley/Royce/Bogey for pieces that fit better around Mitchell/Gobert.

2. Trade Rudy

3. Trade Donovan

4. Do nothing
1. Move Mike or Royce for cap relief or different pieces (not necessarily better).
1a. Trade Clarkson but would get more traction moving the above two.
2. Trade Donovan.
3. Do nothing.
4. Trade Bojan.
5. Trade Rudy.

1. Move Mike or Royce for cap relief or different pieces (not necessarily better).
2. Trade Donovan.
3. Do nothing.
4. Trade Bojan.
5. Trade Rudy.
6. Get some Arby's

2. Trade Donovan.
3. Do nothing.
4. Trade Bojan.
5. Trade Rudy.

You are going to be in for a rough night my friend.

Gobert trade feels unlikely for me, but I’m having more belief the Conley could be traded. I kinda think he’ll be moved for Kuzma who is rumored to be available. How do we feel about one of the OG Don buds?

Gobert trade feels unlikely for me, but I’m having more belief the Conley could be traded. I kinda think he’ll be moved for Kuzma who is rumored to be available. How do we feel about one of the OG Don buds?
I love Mike, but I would do that in a heartbeat.

Conley and either NAW or Gay for Kuzma and KCP just seems perfect.

Last edited:
Trade Conley for OG Don Bud Kuzma.
Trade Gobert for rookie ASG Don Bud John Collins
Give Childhood Don Bud Paschall the MLE
Give an extension to Rookie season Don Bud Royce

Now we only have to figure out how many future 1sts we can sacrifice to get Louisville Don bud Anfernee Simons and we are almost at a full rotation of Don Buds.

Nobody on Jazz should be untouchable even Donovan
If somebody makes an incredible offer for Donovan Jazz should take it
Donovan is not Karl or Stockton

Trade Conley for OG Don Bud Kuzma.
Trade Gobert for rookie ASG Don Bud John Collins
Give Childhood Don Bud Paschall the MLE
Give an extension to Rookie season Don Bud Royce

Now we only have to figure out how many future 1sts we can sacrifice to get Louisville Don bud Anfernee Simons and we are almost at a full rotation of Don Buds.

And the newest head coach of the Utah Jazz, RICK PITINO!!!

On Kyle… sure.

I do wonder how Murray entering the trade market (kind of) makes things a little murky on the other pgs. Like I think the Knicks end up sending 11 out for Brogdon… but now they might say let’s send out 11 and more and get Murray instead… then the Wiz may give something up for Malcolm… and Conley ends up odd man out. If Atlanta gets Murray it doesn’t change anything.

My only prediction for tonight that I feel great about is Knicks or Kings do something goofy and short sighted. I wonder if tonight becomes the quiet draft night after everyone is expecting never ending Woj bombs.