What's new

Preseason game against Chris Paul and the clippers. 10/23/13

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-oNdH60x_Tc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-oNdH60x_Tc

Good to see the Refs in mid-season form. Griffen trips, and it's a foul on Favors. Jordan jumps on Kanter's back, and it's play on.

Can anyone explain to me why, with an entire NBA coaching staff guiding and correcting, Enes Kanter cannot stay away from under the basket?

Good to see the Refs in mid-season form. Griffen trips, and it's a foul on Favors. Jordan jumps on Kanter's back, and it's play on.

Favors has got to be the most hated player from the NBA refs in the entire league.

Damn Gobert played great that quarter. Like really really really good. Except his blown point blank shot

I like what I heard from Gobert--playing great defense, denying Jordan at the rim, getting in the passing lanes, rebounding the ball, and hustling. He definitely had an impact. Can you imagine Gobert and Favors together on defense?

Oh yeah, Favors sounded like he did very well on offense. Got an assist as well. Love to hear it!

Nice effort by the team. They hung in there great. Gobert played really well for the most part. Dude does need to get stronger. I am already hating Lucas III.
Where is Kanter?