What's new

Price Sucks!

Hayward plays the 2. Ronnie plays the 2. How is Price not stealing Hayward's minutes? Pre-injury problems, of course.

You act like Hayward is a plenipotentiary player and deserves minutes over other players as of now. That is not the case. IMO he's the type of player that must step up is game, once his name is called, but that doesn't mean he deserves minutes as of now.

Price shot 31% overall in December and was 3-16 from 3. #energy #hustle

Price goes in and hustles, for good or for bad. Sloan is the one who should know when to use Price and when to keep him tucked away.

If Hayward can maintain the recent progress he's been showing, Price's minutes will start to drop off.

Price goes in and hustles, for good or for bad. Sloan is the one who should know when to use Price and when to keep him tucked away.

If Hayward can maintain the recent progress he's been showing, Price's minutes will start to drop off.

I also like hayword more than price because of size difference. You can shoot right over price but hayword is way taller.

Chill out Honz. I'm with you, and I want Honzward over Pricewad too.

I thought Price did start the season playing well though. Lately he's reverted back to his old self bricking jumpers, holding the ball too long, and giving us an occasional
spectacular higlight. Hayward started the season looking shakey, as expected. Lately he's looking a lot more confident, making very little mistakes for a rookie,
and hitting some open j's. It won't be long before Price never sees the 2 spot again. We can all rejoice over that.

In the last year on his contract and with Watson entrenched as our b/u PG, I'd think Hayward starts at SG next year with Raja backing him up. Price is very limited as a SG; too often he's thrust into a bad matchup...

In the last year on his contract and with Watson entrenched as our b/u PG, I'd think Hayward starts at SG next year with Raja backing him up. Price is very limited as a SG; too often he's thrust into a bad matchup...

Starting SG, is slightly difficult. You have to guard some of the quickest, offensively potent players in the league. I am looking at Hayward as the starting SF of the future. We still need a starting 2.

I'll give credit where credit is due...Price played pretty well tonight. His best game in a while, easily.