What's new

Privileged by Kyle Korver

I think you can correlate Rudy's effect on defense more than you can Trump's effect on stock market.
Like I think we all would know that if Rudy got hurt the defense would drop off big time.
However if Trump decided to just play on Twitter all day and go golfing and not do any actual work or governing are we all sure that the stock market would crash? I'm not

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Wrong thread. We're not talking stocks here.

Yep, everything I said and much more is common and mainstream. I mean, one quick look at our society, and the difference in outcomes between whites and blacks should be enough evidence to convince anyone. But nah, out of sight, out of mind, ya know. Now let me tell you about this one black person I'm friendly with...

LOL. You're spot on. Don't engage with NPC. He likes his head in the sand way too much.

Damn, I wish I could show up for work, do absolutely nothing and make $89,000.

Such a ****ing idiot. You realize the whole reason he makes that much is because he worked his *** off for most of his life.

You could make that much and more if you worked as hard as he has.

Wrong thread. We're not talking stocks here.

In defense of @fishonjazz, I make the stock comparison.

Regardless of what stat or "fact" someone brings up, somebody else is going to find some other obscure "fact" to dispute it. We don't live in a world anymore where you can simply give credit to any political leader without somebody from the other side disputing why that politician doesn't deserve any credit. We are starting a culture of absolutes. Nobody ever does anything right if you don't like them.

It is a reference to a cuckold, which is a man whose wife has sex with other men. But it generally implies not just that, but a man who is so powerless as to watch helplessly as his wife is pleasured by other men.

I know...

What do they mean when they say liberals are cucks for not supporting Trump's policies, like the border wall? They mean they're selling out their "culture". Just a watered down version of race traitors.

Such a ****ing idiot. You realize the whole reason he makes that much is because he worked his *** off for most of his life.

You could make that much and more if you worked as hard as he has.

No one deserves that kind of money. Especially for playing basketball. He needs to be taxed at 90%. And that money needs to go to free health care and free education.

This thread signifies exactly why things aren't going to change. We all can't even have a conversation without ******** on and degrading each other. There are good people everywhere on all sides and when we are pointing fingers and dividing ourselves even more, we are no better than those we're pointing at.

My opinion anyways

I know...

What do they mean when they say liberals are cucks for not supporting Trump's policies, like the border wall? They mean they're selling out their "culture". Just a watered down version of race traitors.
That we're impotent, barely men at all. Just cuckolds watching brown people, muslims, foreigners ****ing our women.

No one deserves that kind of money. Especially for playing basketball. He needs to be taxed at 90%. And that money needs to go to free health care and free education.

Then why do you watch men that make that kind of money? You're essentially paying part of his salary.

This thread signifies exactly why things aren't going to change. We all can't even have a conversation without ******** on and degrading each other. There are good people everywhere on all sides and when we are pointing fingers and dividing ourselves even more, we are no better than those we're pointing at.

My opinion anyways

You're right. I myself fly off the handle too much. I'll try to reign it in more.

I apologize.

Then why do you watch men that make that kind of money? You're essentially paying part of his salary.

I don't pay that salary just by watching. I rarely go to the games. I DVR the games, and whatever images that flash while fast forwarding through the commercials I dont buy those products.

I make my own soap and deodorant at home.