What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Protestors storm capital

JazzyFresh

Banned
“If he thinks that they’re going to go back to the old ways of policing, then we are going to take to the streets again. There will be riots, there will be fire and there will be bloodshed because we believe in defending our people,” Newsome told the New York Daily News after the meeting.

BLM New York

One Brow

“If he thinks that they’re going to go back to the old ways of policing, then we are going to take to the streets again. There will be riots, there will be fire and there will be bloodshed because we believe in defending our people,” Newsome told the New York Daily News after the meeting.

BLM New York
Sounds like an accurate prediction. Do you disagree?

JazzyFresh

Banned
So BLM is openly saying they are going to spill blood If they don't get their way and not a SINGLE ONE of you terrorist sympathizers are going to denounce a threat of terrorism by definition?

Lol you hypocrites don't give a f about Jan 6th besides to get your psychotic Trump addiction fix. I have no problem calling those who violently stormed the Capitol (not Capital you illiterates) and the terrorist FBI agents who initiated it scum bag terrorist.

terrorism-
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

BLM and I quote

"There will be riots, there will be fire and there will be bloodshed"

Last edited:

JazzyFresh

Banned
Truly a moron

BLM leader threatens ‘riots, fire, bloodshed’ in NYC if Eric Adams gets tough on crime​

"If they think they are going back to the old ways of policing then we’re going to take to the streets again,” New York BLM co-founder Hawk Newsome said outside Borough Hall after the meeting.

"There will be riots. There will be fire, and there will be bloodshed,” he threatened.

The Thriller

This seems concerning:

And a few thought provoking stories:

We are seeing democratic values erode. The right is threatening to burn books and shoot people they disagree with. I don’t know the answers to these problems, but a democracy cannot be sustained when 30ish percent of the population lives in an alt reality and wants to kill the other 70 percent.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner

Pay wall for the first one. Interesting stuff nonetheless.

FWIW I am not against requiring an ID to vote. Should be pretty standard practice. But with that they need to make getting one insanely easy at the state level, so no one can say they were disadvantaged by not having an ID available to them. Or a social security card. If you don't have a social security number you can't vote. But other than that I think voting needs to be made easy and accessible for everyone.