What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Protestors storm capital

Red

Pay wall for the first one. Interesting stuff nonetheless.

FWIW I am not against requiring an ID to vote. Should be pretty standard practice. But with that they need to make getting one insanely easy at the state level, so no one can say they were disadvantaged by not having an ID available to them. Or a social security card. If you don't have a social security number you can't vote. But other than that I think voting needs to be made easy and accessible for everyone.
I didn’t run into a paywall, but the second article covered the bases….

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Pence was in “very good shape” though, so common sense says he likely survives being hung.
All joking aside, pence really did look like he was in great shape for a man of his age. Pretty impressive for real.

The Thriller

The Kremers are huge donors to the GOP. Methinks we’re going to see more Republican and Fox News personalities involved in the coordination of Jan 6.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
The Kremers are huge donors to the GOP. Methinks we’re going to see more Republican and Fox News personalities involved in the coordination of Jan 6.

And the sheep who were used to storm the capital will still be rocking the bumper sticker "I'm a Lion not a Sheep" hear me baa!