What's new

Protestors storm capital

This is what happens after 8 years of lying about a black Democrat, whether it be his birth certificate or death panels.

This is what happens when you let the Bundy's off the hook in Vegas. Then again in Oregon.

This is what happens when you tolerate white supremacy. Just compare the BLM protests and how the police came down hard vs the anti-mask protests.

This is what happens when you tolerate right wing extremism. It has been coddled for far too long. Steve King was in Congress less than one year ago. Donald Trump doesn't go a week without saying something bigoted or sexist.

This is what happens when your party has capitulated for 4 years to Trump.

Those seditionists genuinely believe that this is their country, their capitol, their presidency to rule and ruin how they see fit. At some point, people need to be held accountable.

Joy Reid is 100 percent right:

Why are we tolerating this?

1610037887809.png

Impeach and remove NOW

Trump needs to be removed from office immediately. He has clearly given up trying to president and is now melting down as all malignant narcissists do when vanquished. Keeping him empowered will only lead to more death and destruction. Remember, he’s sitting on top of the world’s 2nd largest nuclear stockpile. Twitter just took him down for 12 hrs because he cannot be trusted with a phone and yet some of you want to trust him with the nuclear football?
Speaking of football.. I'm from Buffalo and a lifelong Bill's fan. This disaster of a presidency could have been all avoided if Trump actually bought the Bills in October of 2014, as he attempted to do. We are the hottest team in the league entering the post season and the joy is bitter sweet. He would have been a disaster of an owner too, but at least we wouldn't be losing the republic.

Speaking of football.. I'm from Buffalo and a lifelong Bill's fan. This disaster of a presidency could have been all avoided if Trump actually bought the Bills in October of 2014, as he attempted to do. We are the hottest team in the league entering the post season and the joy is bitter sweet. He would have been a disaster of an owner too, but at least we wouldn't be losing the republic.
Haha good point. If he had successfully purchased the Bills, you'd be in the Trevor Lawrence runnings right now.

You guys remember when looting and burning buildings was just another form of protesting?

Nope. No one in here said that. However, I'm sure that, when some people claimed the protestors were burning down their neighborhood, others pointed out that most fo the destroyed building were moving resources out of the neighborhood, not back into it.

You all that condoned ****** people doing ****** things are the same problem these ****** people doing ****** things

You have any names for people condoning, as opposed refusing to condemn, these things?

Supporting a candidate who is trying to destroy my country that I love is something that hard for me to get over.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Can a lone person (Trump) destroy the country? Why not get rid of those citizens who cause the actual damage? Shouldn't we blame the society which has raised a critical mass of people who instead of working and raising family decide to wreck an important government building.

Well, my life would be probably different should i abandon or quit communication with everybody who votes for a candidate who is not up to my standards or like something that i do not like.
Including my parents and my wife :). Thankfully, in a grand scheme of things the health of children is much more important to them than some politician's statements. If my grandparents and parents were able to raise family and take care of their kids and parents under the regime of Stalin, Krushchev, Brezhnev and Gorbatchov then i should also. Are those guys better or worse than Trump - that is up do a friendly debate :).

And of course i prefer neighbours who indirectly celebrate the work of Soviet troops during the WW 2 but are nice human beings than those who might vote the candidate that i prefer but otherwise as a neighbours are kind of nuisance or not likable.

Can a lone person (Trump) destroy the country? Why not get rid of those citizens who cause the actual damage? Shouldn't we blame the society which has raised a critical mass of people who instead of working and raising family decide to wreck an important government building.

Well, my life would be probably different should i abandon or quit communication with everybody who votes for a candidate who is not up to my standards or like something that i do not like.
Including my parents and my wife :). Thankfully, in a grand scheme of things the health of children is much more important to them than some politician's statements. If my grandparents and parents were able to raise family and take care of their kids and parents under the regime of Stalin, Krushchev, Brezhnev and Gorbatchov then i should also. Are those guys better or worse than Trump - that is up do a friendly debate :).

And of course i prefer neighbours who indirectly celebrate the work of Soviet troops during the WW 2 but are nice human beings than those who might vote the candidate that i prefer but otherwise as a neighbours are kind of nuisance or not likable.

Oh you think I abandoned and quit communication with anyone who voted for trump.
Now I see why you are confused. You think I did something that I never said I did.

Oh you think I abandoned and quit communication with anyone who voted for trump.
Now I see why you are confused. You think I did something that I never said I did.

OK. Based on your post i assumed that during the last 4-8 years there is a tendency that entire groups who have been friends during several decades are now not talking with each other. Which would be pointless and sad at the same time. Good to know that it is not that way.
Of course, in my country also if you read-follow social media posts of social media warriors, then the amount of hatred or grumpy-old-man/woman phenomen is quite high; fortunatelly at least in my neighbourhood people care more about common everyday life.