What's new

Protestors storm capital

What position did I take, you clown?

I posted about how bizarre it was a Utah Antifa guy was actually dressed up like a Trumper and stormed the Capitol so you automatically short circuit and think that's a position and I'm alt right?

You're so dumb it's gawd damn adorable.
Btw, Archie, there is no actually Antifa organization -- it's a movement of anti-fascists. He has his own group and they are not part of any large leftist organization. In fact, I'm not sure if his group considers itself on the left or the right. He definitely was not part of the white supremacists -- just look at the color of his skin.

Most people seem to think of Antifa as far left, but honestly, people who subscribe to these beliefs are just like The Joker - they just want to see the world burn.

Antifa isn’t even a group really - it’s a label for any anarchist.
It's anti-fascism.
I am anti-fascism. I am therefore antifa. I'm willing to bet most of us - rational ones at least - are also "antifa". Because, as grandpa says, "where I come from, we punch Nazis."

Wait, what?! Whoa, there, partner. Slow your anger and reading into things too much.

Babe said Antifa was there in this thread. I made fun of him and likened the idea to when Thriller said white supremacist were dressing up as Antifa in the TDTBLE thread. I didn't think it was possible nor true. I woke up around 3 and started reading. I read about this and how it's the same guy I've talked about before and I couldn't believe it. It was almost comical to me that it happened. What world is this.

Stop the gawd damn nonsense. I don't think antifa organized these attacks nor were a presence there besides this guy and maybe save a few. Does it make you made I posted about it?

To Thriller, it makes me alt right. Lol

That guy is in education too.

How big of a **** must one be to think posting about a guy from Utah, who just made the news from storming the Capitol, who happens to bizarrely be Antifa makes you far right? The Thrillet big is how big.

Dude loses it when Antifa gets mentioned.

I don’t care what group you're in if you do ****** things. He does.
First of all I am not mad at you. I was just commenting on your post. Perhaps you should go back and read it. There was a lot more Poor Boys in Portland, Vegas and Wisconsin yet the right proclaims the Capital riot was an inside Antifa job and no Trump supports broke into the Capital. They were even saying that the guy with Horns and Fur was Antifa, he heard people saying that and he got upset since he is a Q nut. Many of the people who broke into the Capital were proud of what they did and where bragging about it. My point lost in your misrepresentation of my comments was that no matter what the Right always seem to accuse people for stuff they have done. Have a nice day. Peace. I do not get mad posting on a website. I am pissed about what happened but I try to listen to all opinions even if I do not agree with them.

This guy was not a member of BLM, just an outlier, someone who opposes the government but was not part of the white supremacist plot.
BLM in Utah kicked him out. He started his own movement group called Insurgence USA. He's been arrested for protesting before in Provo and has some disturbing videos online including one in SLC with a BLM group calling for the protesters to riot and burn **** down.

He's clearly disturbed. Good move for BLM to kick him out. He's still antifa af though. He'll even teach how to dress the part.

First of all I am not mad at you. I was just commenting on your post. Perhaps you should go back and read it. There was a lot more Poor Boys in Portland, Vegas and Wisconsin yet the right proclaims the Capital riot was an inside Antifa job and no Trump supports broke into the Capital. They were even saying that the guy with Horns and Fur was Antifa, he heard people saying that and he got upset since he is a Q nut. Many of the people who broke into the Capital were proud of what they did and where bragging about it. My point lost in your misrepresentation of my comments was that no matter what the Right always seem to accuse people for stuff they have done. Have a nice day. Peace. I do not get mad posting on a website. I am pissed about what happened but I try to listen to all opinions even if I do not agree with them.
I guess we all assume or think we've all read the same stuff. The first I heard about Antifa being there was from babe and I made fun of him.

Just to be clear, I didn't post about this guy to support any of what you've heard/read. I don't believe it. This was shocking enough and to have the guy be from Utah is just the cherry on top.

The Capitol riots were done by Trumpers. Oh, and this guy.

We all knew that Republicans would’ve manufactured a red herring at the Capitol building if they couldn’t find one. John Sullivan is that red herring. But facts and reality don’t matter to them. Let’s be honest, most Republicans would’ve blamed the most discriminated against (blacks) and their affiliated groups on the Capitol siege regardless of Sullivan ever existing. Much like the burning of the Reichstag, the right would've manufactured a narrative that makes them out to be both victims and heroes while making up an enemy and justifying their own violence and destruction.

In no occasion would they have ever blamed Trump or right wing terrorists. It would be too much for their minds to comprehend.
Like trump said when campaigning, his supporters are brainwashed sheep. He was correct on that one.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

What position did I take, you clown?

I posted about how bizarre it was a Utah Antifa guy was actually dressed up like a Trumper and stormed the Capitol so you automatically short circuit and think that's a position and I'm alt right?

You're so dumb it's gawd damn adorable.
Fwiw the dude in the thumbnail pic (antifa from Utah guy) doesn't look to be dressed up like a trumper. I don't see a maga hat or a flag or anything. Just some black clothes.

My sources are foundational, people like Fyodor Dostoyevsky and Karl Marx. I see events today in the light of old conspiratorial plans and resistance to those plans, over a hundred years old.

These people have very few faithful disciples today, and I don't think they agreed all that much with each other.

And dammit, it explains everything, no matter how much people today try to camoflouge their connections.

Last Thursdayism also explains everything, and is impossible to refute. That doesn't make it believable or reasonable.

How was he dressed, and why was it "like a Trumper"? It looks like standard black bloc to me.

Fwiw the dude in the thumbnail pic (antifa from Utah guy) doesn't look to be dressed up like a trumper. I don't see a maga hat or a flag or anything. Just some black clothes.

c24433bc-5632-45f9-8feb-56fc1f99fd91.jpg

Read this. He even says he did.

View attachment 10137

Read this. He even says he did.
Kinda reminds of when the leader of the proud boys said they were going to dress up like antifa about a week before this event took place.

In no occasion would they have ever blamed Trump or right wing terrorists. It would be too much for their minds to comprehend.
Just curious how this works. As a guy you constantly call alt right who constantly blames Trump and has no problem calling out right wing terrorists, do you understand how weak, and feeble minded you are?

Your head is so far up the left side of your *** that you thought making a post about John Sullivan was yet another alt right post of mine. Your brain can't comprehend anything outside of left is good, right is bad. I agree with things you post on here but you're 100% a hell of more left than I'll ever be right.