What's new

Protestors storm capital

Y'all remember this? Violent thugs did this and no Gameface and bawse racist... thugs is not just black people. How utterly racist for you to think that.

14 Days Of Protests, 19 Dead

I was checking out this thread, when I noticed there is a complete idiot afoot actually claiming Democrats=Antifa, and that Antifa actually likes Democrats! Was the idiot born yesterday?

In August, a fake antifa website began to redirect users to Joe Biden’s campaign site. Though it was clearly a ploy to associate the Democratic Party with antifa, right wingers seized upon the apparent conspiracy. Speaking about the Democrats that same day, Trump claimed that “in my book, it’s virtually part of their campaign, antifa.” According to Ann Coulter, the Democrats are “the Antifa Party.” And columnists have argued that “antifa riots may be part of [a] Democrat power grab” or even that “antifa is the militant wing of the Democratic Party.”

Not only is there no evidence to support such allegations — which are more of an effort to associate liberalism with lawlessness than anything else — but Democratic leaders have routinely condemnedantifa and political violence more broadly. For example, in 2017 Nancy Pelosi denounced “the violent actions of people calling themselves antifa” after destructive protests against right-wing commentator Milo Yiannopoulos in Berkeley. When a reporter recently asked Joe Biden, “Do you condemn antifa?,” he responded, “Yes, I do.”

Nor is there any antifa love affair with the Democrats. The vast majority of antifa militants are radical anti-capitalists who oppose the Democratic Party. Some may hold their noses and vote for Biden in November, but many are anarchists who don’t vote at all.”

I was checking out this thread, when I noticed there is a complete idiot afoot actually claiming Democrats=Antifa, and that Antifa actually likes Democrats! Was the idiot born yesterday?

In August, a fake antifa website began to redirect users to Joe Biden’s campaign site. Though it was clearly a ploy to associate the Democratic Party with antifa, right wingers seized upon the apparent conspiracy. Speaking about the Democrats that same day, Trump claimed that “in my book, it’s virtually part of their campaign, antifa.” According to Ann Coulter, the Democrats are “the Antifa Party.” And columnists have argued that “antifa riots may be part of [a] Democrat power grab” or even that “antifa is the militant wing of the Democratic Party.”

Not only is there no evidence to support such allegations — which are more of an effort to associate liberalism with lawlessness than anything else — but Democratic leaders have routinely condemnedantifa and political violence more broadly. For example, in 2017 Nancy Pelosi denounced “the violent actions of people calling themselves antifa” after destructive protests against right-wing commentator Milo Yiannopoulos in Berkeley. When a reporter recently asked Joe Biden, “Do you condemn antifa?,” he responded, “Yes, I do.”

Nor is there any antifa love affair with the Democrats. The vast majority of antifa militants are radical anti-capitalists who oppose the Democratic Party. Some may hold their noses and vote for Biden in November, but many are anarchists who don’t vote at all.”

Imaging beeing so stupid you can't even see video evidence. Funny how you bring up Milo yet you literally pushed his alt-right agenda. You see the part on the sign that literally says BASH FASH? That is antifa you alt-right pushing conspiracist.

View: https://twitter.com/TPUSA/status/1635823755548319750?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1635823755548319750%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

You're almost as bad as a patholical liar as your master One Brow. "Dey OposE DeMocrAts" while getting arrested over your climate hoax.

View: https://twitter.com/BillyHeathFOX5/status/1616993361881174017?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1616993361881174017%7Ctwgr%5Ed3a522370a4b00ca376a0fe3bdd48a19586597e9%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Fsix-antifa-extremists-arrested-charged-151301053.html

ed3a0d73405572c6a2ac5214d17befd8

Six people were arrested on charges of domestic terrorism by Atlanta police Saturday night following violent riots carried out by Antifa activists who shattered windows, destroyed a police car, and vandalized walls with graffiti.
Protesters descended upon Atlanta following the death of Manuel Esteban Paez Terán (“Tortuguita”), a climate activist who was killed during a violent confrontation with police earlier in the week.

Antifa assaulting people for detransitioning yet Pathological Liar @Red says they don't align with Democrats

Democrats like PL @Red d spent all 2000 telling us they hate police yet when antifa and other Democrats destroy police cars and injure police they don't align with him.

Antifa beat the hell out of Christians when they protest a trans guy that is a serial sex offender showing his penis to kids but they don't align with Democrats.

THEY ARE DEMOCRATS you dummy.

What is antifa?
It's an umbrella movement of leftists and anti-racists, rather than an actual group.

Antifa are not new. They're a latter-day version of the anarchists and "black bloc" groups who, over the years, have often challenged police and broken windows during May Day protests in Seattle and Portland. Their membership is hard to track, but it appears to be expanding beyond the West Coast. They are also embracing other leftist causes beyond just fighting white supremacists.

View: https://www.npr.org/2017/06/16/533255619/fact-check-is-left-wing-violence-rising

Antifa (/ænˈtiːfə, ˈænti(ˌ)fə/) is a left-wing anti-fascist and anti-racist political movement in the United States

Two 'Cop City' domestic terror suspects linked to left-wing legal group that shields Antifa​

Two activists arrested Sunday on domestic terrorism charges for the "Cop City" terror attack in Georgia have links to the National Lawyers Guild (NLG), a radical left-wing legal group that defends Antifa extremists and provides support and training to activists involved in and arrested for protest actions.

If Antifa was not Democrat why do they always side with Democrats? Show me where they have attacked Democrats. They are Democrats. This is why Democrats continue to wear mask like their ancestors used to. Because they are Democrats but know they are terrorist so they mask up to hide their true identity. Just like Grandpa used to...

When Antifa was killing people and looting, burning, terrorizing, punching politicians and Trump wanted to send in the National Guard... Antifa Democrats said no. They wanted death.

Some good news.

A recent survey by media analytics firm Maru Group revealed that 42 percent of respondents who said that they watch Fox confessed that they trusted the network less as a result of the Dominion lawsuit.

The data revealed 45 percent of Fox viewers said that they still trust the network, whereas 21 percent of viewers said they trust the network less, and 11 percent no longer trust the network.

The report also noted that Fox News has seen a decline in ratings in recent months, with its average viewership dropping from 2.8 million in January to 2.2 million in February.

So, while the percentage of change in viewership is small the raw numbers are much more significant. The 21 percent of viewers that said they trust the network less, of 2.2 million viewers is equal to 462,000. Trump lost Arizona by a little over 11,000 votes and Georgia by a little over 10,000.

A full 50 percent of Fox viewers still believe the election was stolen, while 37 percent never believed it was stolen, to begin with. There has been a 13 percent change in Fox viewers that changed, saying they believed the "big lie" previously but no longer do now. That compares with ten percent of non-Fox viewers.

Looks like some of the sheep are waking up a little bit.

Some good news.

A recent survey by media analytics firm Maru Group revealed that 42 percent of respondents who said that they watch Fox confessed that they trusted the network less as a result of the Dominion lawsuit.

The data revealed 45 percent of Fox viewers said that they still trust the network, whereas 21 percent of viewers said they trust the network less, and 11 percent no longer trust the network.

The report also noted that Fox News has seen a decline in ratings in recent months, with its average viewership dropping from 2.8 million in January to 2.2 million in February.

So, while the percentage of change in viewership is small the raw numbers are much more significant. The 21 percent of viewers that said they trust the network less, of 2.2 million viewers is equal to 462,000. Trump lost Arizona by a little over 11,000 votes and Georgia by a little over 10,000.

A full 50 percent of Fox viewers still believe the election was stolen, while 37 percent never believed it was stolen, to begin with. There has been a 13 percent change in Fox viewers that changed, saying they believed the "big lie" previously but no longer do now. That compares with ten percent of non-Fox viewers.

Looks like some of the sheep are waking up a little bit.
I think one issue is that many Fox News viewers have moved to Newsmax and One America News, because those places are unapologetically mega MAGA

I think one issue is that many Fox News viewers have moved to Newsmax and One America News, because those places are unapologetically mega MAGA
Sadly, I think this is exactly what’s happening.

Why are so many Americans into conspiracy, paranoia, and nonsensical hatred? I can’t stand watching Fox News for more than 5 mins. I can’t imagine how stupid Newsmax and OANN are.

BTW, history lesson time, lol. Let’s take a brief look at the historical antecedents to today’s MAGA wing of the Republican Party. Nothing new under the sun. Just as the Nativist Party faded away, I expect MAGA will as well.

Every so often, in our political history, this politics of bigotry and hatred of “others”rears its ugly head for a spell. The Nativist Know Nothings are the ideological antecedents of the MAGA bigots and haters of “others”. Nothing new under the sun….

And, for todays MAGA Know Nothings, public enemy #1 is the Democratic Party and so-called “Woke” individuals. Woke, empathy and compassion for one’s fellow man, yeah, can’t have that. At least not in the MAGA image of an ideal America. The bigotry must be central in a MAGA America, the “others” must be clearly identifiable. And that would be the Democratic Party.

Had Trump been alive in the 1850’s, he would have been on the Nativist Party ticket for president. Today, DeSantis is the Know-Nothings clearest heir to their specie of hatred of “others”. But, if he maintains that approach as an actual candidate, I think he will discover the number of people who are galvanized by extreme hatred of fellow Americans, is not going to cut it. There are simply not as many Americans full of extreme anger and hatred of domestic “others” as DeSantis or Trump think there are.

It is a shame we go through these ugly pulses in our nation’s history, though.

Last edited:
If Antifa was not Democrat why do they always side with Democrats? Show me where they have attacked Democrats.
There's a difference between "siding with" and "not attacking". Democrats are not fascists. The Proud Boys, Oathkeepers, et. al., are.

There's a difference between "siding with" and "not attacking". Democrats are not fascists. The Proud Boys, Oathkeepers, et. al., are.
Did uou ever tell me which one of you threatened to kill President Trump? It's hard to take any on you seriously when your hiding a guy that wanted to kill a president. I mean one of you legitimately threaten to assassinate a president. Proud boys are pure garbage in every facet and they didn't even do that. Now you protectimg a guy worse than proud boys. Why?

You cannot possibly talk about Jan 6th while protecting a guy that threatened to assassinate a president on this very board. You guys are hypocrites.

BTW, history lesson time, lol. Let’s take a brief look at the historical antecedents to today’s MAGA wing of the Republican Party. Nothing new under the sun. Just as the Nativist Party faded away, I expect MAGA will as well.

Every so often, in our political history, this politics of bigotry and hatred of “others”rears its ugly head for a spell. The Nativist No Nothings are the ideological antecedents of the MAGA bigots and haters of “others”. Nothing new under the sun….

And, for todays MAGA No Nothings, public enemy #1 is the Democratic Party and so-called “Woke” individuals. Woke, empathy and compassion for one’s fellow man, yeah, can’t have that. At least not in the MAGA image of an ideal America. The bigotry must be central in a MAGA America, the “others” must be clearly identifiable. And that would be the Democratic Party.

Had Trump been alive in the 1850’s, he would have been on the Nativist Party ticket for president. Today, DeSantis is the No-Nothings clearest heir to their specie of hatred of “others”. But, if he maintains that approach as an actual candidate, I think he will discover the number of people who are galvanized by extreme hatred of fellow Americans, is not going to cut it. There are simply not as many Americans full of extreme anger and hatred of domestic “others” as DeSantis or Trump think there are.

It is a shame we go through these ugly pulses in our nation’s history, though.
Democrats created the KKK and fought against slavery. The Democrat party was literally founded off your hatred of black people. I don't have to use hypotheticals like your uneducated victim post. Your party was literally, LITERALLY founded off of hating blacks. That's fact not hypothetical. Democrats grandparents also wore hoods just like your new terrorist group Antifa. You're part is should be known as regressive as you even genocide millions of black babies in the womb.

Last edited:
Sadly, I think this is exactly what’s happening.

Why are so many Americans into conspiracy, paranoia, and nonsensical hatred? I can’t stand watching Fox News for more than 5 mins. I can’t imagine how stupid Newsmax and OANN are.
Doesn't even watch but thinks he has an idea of what the news is. This is called propaganda. This is called echoing his Master's talking points. He's too dumb to make up his own mind so he has to be told how to think. He lives in this fairy tale where instead of watching he has to be told.

This is the guy that said anybody that calls a black person "boy" is blatantly racist yet sticks up for a guy who did exactly that. He is morally void. He has none. He picks and chooses anger by what the story of the day is. One second calling a black person boy is racist. The next he supports racist.

NEWSMAX though.