What's new

Quin has lost his mind

Did Quin turn the ball over repeatedly to start the game? Is Quin out there shooting bricks?
A coach is only as good as his players. I think you need to focus your frustration up the food chain. Which GM did absolutely NOTHING to improve his team last summer? Oh, sorry, let me rephrase that, "next to nothing," since Allen is an upgrade over Stockton.

Did Quin turn the ball over repeatedly to start the game? Is Quin out there shooting bricks?
A coach is only as good as his players. I think you need to focus your frustration up the food chain. Which GM did absolutely NOTHING to improve his team last summer? Oh, sorry, let me rephrase that, "next to nothing," since Allen is an upgrade over Stockton.
Agree but where is the in game changes to find something that will work? This defensive philosophy is a crockpot of foolishness.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JazzFanz mobile app

Gameplan clearly hasn't worked, I would like to see Snyder try to take everyone that isn't named Harden out of the game when the series comes to Utah and say to Harden "we're making you a scorer only, drop 60+ to beat us because we're not letting you create good look after good look for your team anymore" instead of this garbage. He'll still get his teammates some great looks because he might just be the 2nd best SG of all time when it's all said and done but **** me it can't be worse than what we've seen so far.

There will be no comparison between shamet and Allen after this playoff. Funny how DL picked Allen over shamet because of his "shooting"

Let's look at the performance by players Lindsey has acquired over the past few years:

Allen is ****
Bradley is ****
Neto is ****
Korver is ****
Thabo is ****
Udoh is ****
Exum is ****
Niang is ****

That's more than half the roster. Sure Rubio, Mitchell and Gobert have underperformed, but can you tell me what other GM has filled his roster with so many scrubs? And you tell me I'm wrong about Lindsey. That he's one of the best GM's in the league. That's complete bull ****. Lindsey needs to be fired.

This series so far....

...Quin is ****
...Rudy is ****
...Donovan is ****

Absolutely horrible performance by all three of them. We got worked on all levels.
I thought Gobert has been about as good as he could be considering he has zero help from anyone on the perimeter in keeping Harden away from the rim and between Harden being the best in the league at getting his body into Gobert to get a layup and CP3 being able to rain mid range Js in his sleep on any big it's just been an awful matchup for him in general compared to Mitchell who has straight up underperformed so far and Snyder who has shot his team in the foot with some of his decisions so far.

Snyder getting worked is the saddest part of the series as I think any realistic fan would've foreseen the offensive struggles coming (maybe not for Mitchell individually but as a team), but getting completely outdone defensively as well and having a lot of that being due to Snyder's decisions and game plans is just really disappointing as Pringles isn't really doing anything from a coaching standpoint to outdo Snyder.

Snyder is an amazing coach who keeps getting his team better each year. That said his(Lindsey's) roster outside of Mitchell and Gobert might be bottom 5 in the whole league.
I get how he's trying to do something different in defending Harden, this attempt however is a failure. Perhaps this is Quins way of telling Dennis to get off the pot and do something.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

are people in here actually calling out Allen for this debacle of a series? a rookie who has barely seen time with a deep guard/wing rotation? he's the least of the jazz's problems and has been trending up overall with his play the last couple months of the season. you guys have a crazy amount of hate in your blood.

Rockets was nv going to be easy, but if you start the games missing multiple open shots and turning the ball over unnecessarily, not much the coach can do, we just need more offensive talent who can shoot 3s decently (not jae crowder type of guy who turns up once every five games)

Sure

But jazz sure hasn’t been putting up a decent fight

Different players just missed a bunch of wide open threes consistently, cant credit the rockets for that

Jazz can't hit. Rockets can't miss.

This comes down to who shows up, not what you're capable of. John and Karl just missed their shots too or am I missing something?

Jazz can't hit. Rockets can't miss.

This comes down to who shows up, not what you're capable of. John and Karl just missed their shots too or am I missing something?

The baseline is you gotta hit your shots at an average level to be competitive, jazz aren’t doing that, the role players cant do it when the defence zero in on mitchell, cant beat nobody playing like that