Quin has lost his mind

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by Mission Accomplished, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Mission Accomplished

Mission Accomplished Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2011
    What has happened to our team. This is out of control. This gimmick is not what you do when you are the 2nd best defensive in the league. Harden is making Quin look stupid.
    Quin has been drinking too much of Locke's fake numbers.

Discuss...

Sent from my SM-N960U using JazzFanz mobile app

zman1527 and elan_prodigy like this.
  2. Jack Strop

Jack Strop Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2017
    Did Quin turn the ball over repeatedly to start the game? Is Quin out there shooting bricks?
    A coach is only as good as his players. I think you need to focus your frustration up the food chain. Which GM did absolutely NOTHING to improve his team last summer? Oh, sorry, let me rephrase that, "next to nothing," since Allen is an upgrade over Stockton.

3. Mission Accomplished

Apr 2, 2011
    Agree but where is the in game changes to find something that will work? This defensive philosophy is a crockpot of foolishness.

4. Sandman822

Sandman822 Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Gameplan clearly hasn't worked, I would like to see Snyder try to take everyone that isn't named Harden out of the game when the series comes to Utah and say to Harden "we're making you a scorer only, drop 60+ to beat us because we're not letting you create good look after good look for your team anymore" instead of this garbage. He'll still get his teammates some great looks because he might just be the 2nd best SG of all time when it's all said and done but **** me it can't be worse than what we've seen so far.

5. Utesnjazz

Utesnjazz Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2015
    This series so far....

...Quin is ****
    ...Rudy is ****
    ...Donovan is ****

Absolutely horrible performance by all three of them. We got worked on all levels.

Sugarless, Shad, elan_prodigy and 2 others like this.
  6. jom2003

jom2003 Well-Known Member

May 24, 2014
    There will be no comparison between shamet and Allen after this playoff. Funny how DL picked Allen over shamet because of his "shooting"

7. Jack Strop

Jack Strop Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2017
    Let's look at the performance by players Lindsey has acquired over the past few years:

Allen is ****
    Bradley is ****
    Neto is ****
    Korver is ****
    Thabo is ****
    Udoh is ****
    Exum is ****
    Niang is ****

That's more than half the roster. Sure Rubio, Mitchell and Gobert have underperformed, but can you tell me what other GM has filled his roster with so many scrubs? And you tell me I'm wrong about Lindsey. That he's one of the best GM's in the league. That's complete bull ****. Lindsey needs to be fired.

Lord Bullingdon likes this.
  8. Sandman822

Sandman822 Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2015
    I thought Gobert has been about as good as he could be considering he has zero help from anyone on the perimeter in keeping Harden away from the rim and between Harden being the best in the league at getting his body into Gobert to get a layup and CP3 being able to rain mid range Js in his sleep on any big it's just been an awful matchup for him in general compared to Mitchell who has straight up underperformed so far and Snyder who has shot his team in the foot with some of his decisions so far.

Snyder getting worked is the saddest part of the series as I think any realistic fan would've foreseen the offensive struggles coming (maybe not for Mitchell individually but as a team), but getting completely outdone defensively as well and having a lot of that being due to Snyder's decisions and game plans is just really disappointing as Pringles isn't really doing anything from a coaching standpoint to outdo Snyder.

9. nateboz

nateboz Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    Snyder is an amazing coach who keeps getting his team better each year. That said his(Lindsey's) roster outside of Mitchell and Gobert might be bottom 5 in the whole league.
    I get how he's trying to do something different in defending Harden, this attempt however is a failure. Perhaps this is Quins way of telling Dennis to get off the pot and do something.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The Thriller and Jack Strop like this.
  10. jazzETX

jazzETX Active Member

Nov 20, 2018
    are people in here actually calling out Allen for this debacle of a series? a rookie who has barely seen time with a deep guard/wing rotation? he's the least of the jazz's problems and has been trending up overall with his play the last couple months of the season. you guys have a crazy amount of hate in your blood.

cowhide likes this.
  11. homeytennis

homeytennis Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    I predict 4-0. Bring on summer league.

12. Eenie-Meenie

Eenie-Meenie Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2012
    Quin definitely outsmarted himself. Hopefully, the Jazz will revert to their normal defense. Harden's offensive game has become as good as any guard in NBA history, including MJ. You just have to hope he has some bad games.

13. Mission Accomplished

Apr 2, 2011
    With a bunch of dleaguers chucking 3s.

14. homeytennis

homeytennis Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    Our first round pick, Allen, Bradley, some of the Stars players and some Euro guys.

15. Mission Accomplished

Apr 2, 2011
    Shooting 3s the whole game.

16. SingJazz

SingJazz Member

Apr 16, 2019
    Rockets was nv going to be easy, but if you start the games missing multiple open shots and turning the ball over unnecessarily, not much the coach can do, we just need more offensive talent who can shoot 3s decently (not jae crowder type of guy who turns up once every five games)

idestroyedthetoilet likes this.
  17. Archie Moses

Archie Moses Well-Known Member

May 25, 2010
    Ever thought about given credit where credit is due?

The Rockets have been playing championship ball for a while now.

18. SingJazz

SingJazz Member

Apr 16, 2019
    Sure

But jazz sure hasn’t been putting up a decent fight

Different players just missed a bunch of wide open threes consistently, cant credit the rockets for that

19. Archie Moses

Archie Moses Well-Known Member

May 25, 2010
    Jazz can't hit. Rockets can't miss.

This comes down to who shows up, not what you're capable of. John and Karl just missed their shots too or am I missing something?

idestroyedthetoilet likes this.
  20. SingJazz

SingJazz Member

Apr 16, 2019
    The baseline is you gotta hit your shots at an average level to be competitive, jazz aren’t doing that, the role players cant do it when the defence zero in on mitchell, cant beat nobody playing like that

fishonjazz likes this.