What's new

Quin Snyder cost the Jazz this series

how do you delete a thread? i can't even post at my own ****ing team's website without getting harassed like we're in highschool. please tell me how
You thought you could create a thread like this and get love for it because you claim to be a fan of the coach and players you are slamming? If internet love is what you need and you want to get it on this site, then I'd suggest you post something that a Jazz fan would be likely to love rather than something they would almost certainly hate. Seems odd that anyone would need to tell you that.

I agree with you about CJ. But this is the kind of thing I've been bitching about. It's mean spirited and unnecessary. Look at the response I made. You can disagree without being nasty.
Being less than nasty is more than he deserves. I am not disagreeing with him about basketball, I'm disagreeing with how he views basic humanity along racial lines. And don't anyone dare tell me that ****er is not a racist. I can just imagine the **** he says in private after a couple of beers.

I would make an effort to be friendly with nearly anyone on this board, despite disagreements and dust-ups, but CJ is not one of them. He is dog ****, and I'll take an infraction for it.

You bet your *** it is mean-spirited, but it is necessary. Y'all can be better ambassadors, I'll be the hardline.

Maybe Igor cost the Jazz the series. Probably designing plays for Phoenix instead of concentrating on X's and O's for the Jazz.

JK, of course.

Houston being better than the jazz cost us this series. Especially the greatness of cp3