Quin Snyder cost the Jazz this series

carolinajazz

Why are people saying Rudy got destroyed... 12 pts 9 rebs and 5 blocks. Was +2... we was our only player with a positive plus minus...

Rudy has better hands than Ostertag and can even get better with practice. That being said, he's still a work in progress and may never be the solid offensive center we need to take us to the next level.

sgjazzfan

What a horrible OP. Gobert was not the problem this series. Lack of offense was. Even game 3 where Rockets blew out the Jazz, it was mostly due to transiting and bad offensive possessions in the first quarter.

NUMBERICA

how do you delete a thread? i can't even post at my own ****ing team's website without getting harassed like we're in highschool. please tell me how
It's called a marketplace of ideas. Your ideas are just worth dog ****.

freakazoid

how do you delete a thread? i can't even post at my own ****ing team's website without getting harassed like we're in highschool. please tell me how

Fill your bathtub with water and then drop your computer/phone/tablet into the water. Let them soak overnight.

It will delete your thread immediately, as far as you know.

JFFR

It's funny when people start giving coaching advice to Coach Snyder.

If you first name is Igor or Gregg, you can approach Snyder with advice. If not, I recommend taking a deep breath and realizing you've never even coached a JR Jazz team.

JazzGal

Contributor
I'm hopeful your collective bad mood is because of the loss last night. Ease up already.

LifeOnaPlate

I'm hopeful your collective bad mood is because of the loss last night. Ease up already.
To be fair, though, it was a terrible thread. Something ou might expect on Jazz Facebook, something that would never be tolerated on Jazz Twitter.