What's new

Quin Snyder cost the Jazz this series

Why are people saying Rudy got destroyed... 12 pts 9 rebs and 5 blocks. Was +2... we was our only player with a positive plus minus...

Rudy has better hands than Ostertag and can even get better with practice. That being said, he's still a work in progress and may never be the solid offensive center we need to take us to the next level.

What a horrible OP. Gobert was not the problem this series. Lack of offense was. Even game 3 where Rockets blew out the Jazz, it was mostly due to transiting and bad offensive possessions in the first quarter.

how do you delete a thread? i can't even post at my own ****ing team's website without getting harassed like we're in highschool. please tell me how
It's called a marketplace of ideas. Your ideas are just worth dog ****.

You guys are brutal lmao. We still want you around Feeko...

even if your take was absolute ****.

how do you delete a thread? i can't even post at my own ****ing team's website without getting harassed like we're in highschool. please tell me how

Fill your bathtub with water and then drop your computer/phone/tablet into the water. Let them soak overnight.

It will delete your thread immediately, as far as you know.

It's funny when people start giving coaching advice to Coach Snyder.

If you first name is Igor or Gregg, you can approach Snyder with advice. If not, I recommend taking a deep breath and realizing you've never even coached a JR Jazz team.

I'm hopeful your collective bad mood is because of the loss last night. Ease up already.

I'm hopeful your collective bad mood is because of the loss last night. Ease up already.
To be fair, though, it was a terrible thread. Something ou might expect on Jazz Facebook, something that would never be tolerated on Jazz Twitter.

Such a stupid thread. Snyder is one of the top coaches in the nba. His teams consistently outperform their talent level.

The only coach I would consider trading Snyder for would be Pops and maybe Stevens.

Let's see... our best scorer is a rookie, our PG was out, our PF was injured and we were playing the #1 seed in the Western Conference.

This season, the Rockets are a better team.

No coach is going to coach a perfect series and not make mistakes.

Hey, if the kid wants to post his opinion on a matter, what's the big deal? Doesn't make this thread "garbage". Oh, by the way, "Ron Mexico"...you ready to roll up those sleeves and get going on that "wall?"
Oh, no ... you don't really mean you support building the wall -- CJ, everyone on here thinks you're a racist. If you believe in the wall, then you are one. You need to reflect on this. Walls are only built by totalitarian countries and the despots who rule them. Remember the Berlin Wall?

I have the utmost respect for our amazing coach, however this series was a disappointment. He completely failed the chess match of match-ups. What hurt the Jazz most is Rudy Gobert. His size and slowness is a huge liability on both offense and defense. I'm very dissapointment at the lack of play Derrick Favors is getting. It seems as though everytime Favors is in the Jazz go on a great run and play their game. Favors also matches up much better against capella. Capella is destroying Gobert. How can Snyder not see this? Favors is the answer to this right now yet he yanks out favors. at one point he played Jerebko over Favors, are you kidding me Q?!

Even if you are just totally right, and I should say I wouldn't know if you are, it just comes off too strong and too negative after, imo, the Jazz did one of the most amazing home stretches in Jazz history.

Not to say we can't learn from what went wrong, but's let's appreciate it all we can for as much as it was.

Even if you are just totally right, and I should say I wouldn't know if you are, it just comes off too strong and too negative after, imo, the Jazz did one of the most amazing home stretches in Jazz history.

Not to say we can't learn from what went wrong, but's let's appreciate it all we can for as much as it was.

It's the title. That was his sin.

Hey, if the kid wants to post his opinion on a matter, what's the big deal? Doesn't make this thread "garbage". Oh, by the way, "Ron Mexico"...you ready to roll up those sleeves and get going on that "wall?"

Bad time to go off topic. I agree with Ron on the point about being the critic of a coach who has a good rep across the league as being the man who will develop talent. We have talent, and the reason it has taken us this far is the coach.

Nobody is going to build a wall on racist principles, just enough to get a better ability to control the cross-border crime. It's entirely an issue of having and enforcing law, leadership. Kinda like coaching is entirely an issue of needing someone to make the hard decisions we don't want to leave to the mob.

just a suggestion, when you come here, leave the gratuitous insults buried under your driveway. None of us are perfect, especially not me.