What's new

Quote from Lakers' forums-"All five Utah starters had double digit points, and yet a bench player still had the most scored in the game."

So I hate the Lakers, growing up in Nevada where the Lakers are all you saw on TV. Didn't even like the NBA till I moved to Utah. Lakers and Houston fans are so full of **** but their tears are so refreshing. And I paid tears are so much sweater

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

Lakers fans are kind of like 16 year old rich spoiled brats who think they deserve everything given to them and if that if you don’t win championships you are a loser.

Newsflash: everyone wants to play for you because of your location haha you get so many advantages simply due to location and market size. Would Lebron ever join the jazz? You guys just casually pick up Lebron and Drummond like it’s expected. If the jazz organization /management and the lakers organization switched spots, the jazz would have all the benefits and privileges. That’s fine to be a fan but don’t act like you earned it and that your organization is just smarter. It’s way harder these days for a small market to win one championship than it is for a big market to win two.

Corrupt? We saw why he went to LA. No one really wanted him all that badly. No one wants to put up with a center who has that kind of shot selection and doesnt bring it on the defensive end consistently. Has Drummond ever not gotten absolutely wrecked by the top tier centers? He can dominate small teams, but he gets embarrassed anytime he plays a top 10 center.

yeah i dunno why there's such a big deal about Drummond. He ain't helping anyone get further along

that doesn't seem like the most fun way to be a fan tbh
True. But I can attest that the persecution complex of being a fan of a small-market team isn’t great either. And it doesn’t make it any easier knowing that the league is fundamentally unfair (and, thus, that my persecution complex has more than a grain of truth in it).

True. But I can attest that the persecution complex of being a fan of a small-market team isn’t great either. And it doesn’t make it any easier knowing that the league is fundamentally unfair (and, thus, that my persecution complex has more than a grain of truth in it).
Good point! Haha, we are miserable.