What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Quotes from Blazers' forums-"Unstoppable force meets malleable object"

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Kilometers work better, you commie?
Ah, that makes sense. Here I was assuming they had some chode named Miles who was sitting on the bench that everyone was pining for him to play ahead of Nurkic, but was also not getting minutes before Zeller.

Hearsky

Ah, that makes sense. Here I was assuming they had some chode named Miles who was sitting on the bench that everyone was pining for him to play ahead of Nurkic, but was also not getting minutes before Zeller.
C.J. has corrupted you for life.

Just Ted

This just feels so good to me. I've hated the blazers since the Clyde the Glide days. Sabonis was the worst.

//r00t 4 Jazz

This just feels so good to me. I've hated the blazers since the Clyde the Glide days. Sabonis was the worst.
I didn't hate Sabonis like I did many of the other POR players, like Terry Porter or Bonzi Wells, although Bonzi's days were well after Sabonis' days and POR turned into the JailBlazers

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I didn't hate Sabonis like I did many of the other POR players, like Terry Porter or Bonzi Wells, although Bonzi's days were well after Sabonis' days and POR turned into the JailBlazers
Bonzi Wells, Arvydas Sabonis, and JailBlazers were all the same era.