What's new

Quotes from Nets' forums-"God damn Rudy is a huge human being."

hopefully that beautiful BKN designed home court will give us an upper hand

Maybe I'm biased because I love the brightness of our Red Rock / City court (which is frequently criticized in JA threads), but that court last night was the same gray as the uniforms, with no contrast and no pop. Or maybe that's just part of the delusional quality of many of the comments. And it obviously didn't have the predicted effect.

Maybe I'm biased because I love the brightness of our Red Rock / City court (which is frequently criticized in JA threads), but that court last night was the same gray as the uniforms, with no contrast and no pop. Or maybe that's just part of the delusional quality of many of the comments. And it obviously didn't have the predicted effect.
I think “white cotton shirt after being worn for 8 years” is the name of the shade of gray that their court is.

This game will show a lot about the teams heart and toughness
Jazz are a physical team that is going to bring maximum effort. Can the Nets match the intensity tonight?
No, no they can't.

This Jazz team is legit
Yes, yes they are.

Do we know that Rudy gobert is the best rim protector in the league?
You do now.

Good effort, Jazz just a better team this year. We got something for them next year..
Another two wins? That's my guess.

No one on that teams scares you offensively and we can afford to play zone vs them for long stretches.

DisastrousOffensiveDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif

Was a terrible take heading into the game too.

Last edited:
I love the matchup... we should have beat them last time if Kyrie wasnt dingged. We were up 10+ in the 4th. They have no awnser for our gaurdplay and we have a huge bench advantage on them now that we have everyone back. No one on that teams scares you offensively and we can afford to play zone vs them for long stretches.

This is the best LMAO. I love the takes when it's obvious the person hasn't watched the Jazz hahaha

"You can afford to play zone against them for long stretches".... great strategy against the best three point shooting team in the NBA lol

It' s funny how they think that we got super red hot against them. Apart from Jingles I thought we were shooting pretty normal.

No one on that teams scares you offensively and we can afford to play zone vs them for long stretches.

DisastrousOffensiveDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif

Was a terrible take heading into the game too.
Yeah, where did that one come from JA. I'm hoping there were smarter Nets fans who called him out on that.

EDIT: I see that one is on the Nets board on Realgm. I usually don't troll other boards there, but I'm tempted with that piece of idiocy.

“I love the matchup... we should have beat them last time if Kyrie wasnt dingged. We were up 10+ in the 4th. They have no awnser for our gaurdplay and we have a huge bench advantage on them now that we have everyone back. No one on that teams scares you offensively and we can afford to play zone vs them for long stretches.“

What a ****ing nitwit.

They have fully bought into the pre-season hype. That even without KD they are the best team in the league. Losing record? Lalalalalala I can't hear you lalalalalala. Best. Team. Ever.

Definitely the best team to lose most of their games. How about that?

I don’t think they’ll be better than the Bucks or the Celtics even when KD is back. Kyrie won with LeBron cus LeBron could facilitate and set the table. With KD and Kyrie on the floor there won’t be any passing and they won’t help each other besides floor spacing. Which neither need much anyway.