Quotes from Nuggets Forums Game 3-"I JUST GOT OFF WORK. WHAT THE F***?"

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Nonchalant transitions, poor passing, no ball protection, horrible ball movement, missing bunnies, getting bullied on the boards and down 11 in the first. This is sad. What is going on?

Boys must have missed the memo about this being a playoff series.

This. Is. Awful. We need to turn this around... quickly. Come on Nuggets, were better than this :(

Just stupid basketball so far. Jazz just dominating us physically like I feared before the series.

I can’t believe I sat here for 6 months longing for basketball to come back

A 14 point opening quarter after getting your *** handed to you in game 2

Where’s some passion?

If you would’ve told me before the game that Gobert would almost out score our entire team in the 1st quarter I would’ve just offed myself

Getting blown out is one thing. Getting blown out in consecutive games is another. Getting blown out in consecutive games and being physically dominated by the ****ing Jazz is quite another.

We need to get Gobert in foul trouble. We clearly don’t have anyone who can D him up.

Damn, I love this team man. But 30 mil to milsap for nothing. 16 mil to Plumlee for nothing. 14 to Gary and 17 to Barton to watch from the bench. Hate to see it. Today I realized we are so far from being a top caliber team. All the resting for what?

If it were me, I'd slap every single player in the face during the break and ask them if they liked it...because that's exactly what the Jazz just did.

Jokic has just accepted that Gobert will beat him on every single rebound

Truly NBA lottery worthy defense

I like this gameplan of missing every shot. Jazz never saw it coming

Im really in complete shock. I thought this team would come out hungry and pissed as **** about the way the last game went. Big nope. Playing worse than they did in their last game.

Why doesn’t Utah just simply.... miss?

HOW DO THE JAZZ MAKE EVERY ****ING 3. Since the end of the first half every time we made a three the Jazz come down and make a 3 totally neutering our momentum.

If we havent already broken the nba record for most open 3s allowed in a playoff series then i would be shocked

On the bright side we finished the 1st Q in double digits with 14 points. At this rate we can reach 50 no problem.

Thank god we don't have Donovan Mitchell, Lydon and Lyles are the true future.

Never been more disappointed in Jokic... Gobert making him look like a goof. He’s not even trying out there.

14-3 run at the end of a quarter to make the deficit only 17. Thats so embarrassing guys

Oh ****, it's Godly God Clarkson...

Nuggets are like "oh Gobert is here? He can have all the rebounds then"

****ing Conley just raining down threes from all over.

Points in paint 40 - 18 FTs 1-2 , srsly?

This might be the most demoralizing game I have ever witnessed. I wanna cry.

You know it’s bad when Snyder doesn’t even look psychotic coaching

Down 20 in the second quarter. Nobody rebounding when Utah has 4 guys there rebounding. This is a ****ing embarrassment

Ofc Conley makes that,man **** everything

I want a 50 point blow out, give me more pain.

Malone looks like he's having a panic attack

Open corner 3s to the best 3pt shooting team

I can't imagine winning 3 more games against Utah right now

34 MINUTES OF BASKETBALL AND WE HAVE 58 POINTS

Gobert just having his way with our entire team. Hopefully someone steps up to challenge him physically at least

This is so nugglyfe and it hurts as much as ever

Seeing mudiay celebrate like that hurts man

Today is my birthday and now I just feel sad. Rip

I can’t believe today has actually gone worse than last game. I didn’t think it was possible

I can’t believe what I’m watching right now, Gobert is ****ing obliterating us while we’re playing our worst ball of the season

Gobert can't do anything but dunk and he is killing us. I'm not even mad anymore. This is hilarious

We need a maniac like Snyder as our coach. Someone who can fill these guys with rage. Look at the Jazz the past few years. Even when they lose games, they are zoned in the ENTIRE game.

The Not So Amazing Grace - I once was lost and now I'm still lost" - The Denver Nuggets

Embarrassing on every level! No heart, no effort, no leadership. Joke!

Paul Millsap getting paid how much?

Utah does not have the team to be bodying us like this. It takes truly awful play for them to be blowing us our like this

So Mike Conley won't miss a 3 today,huh lol

We have no answer for Gobert

Can't blame any one player. The Jazz just seem to be the better team. Didn't expect this coming into the series, but here we are.

Wtf, why are the jazz so good?

How the **** are Utah hitting every 3???

12 more mins of what playing like you don’t care.

This is like the countdown they give before someone is executed in prison or something

It’s probably for the best we don’t make it to the next round. This is enough embarrassment

That was hard to watch. I lost count of how many times Nugs turned it over from sloppy/slow passing. This is not the team I know. I think MPJ was the only player not asleep for the whole game. I can’t believe the 2nd half was even worse.

Quin Snyder does that. He doesn’t always have the horses to do what he wants, but you better be prepared when all he has to focus on is your team.

I thought Utah was gonna be easy because Denver got the "BEsT PlAyMakEr" on the league. "ThE BeSt CenTEr" on the NBA?

****ing scrubs.

Supposedly we have the Best big man in the game!! But we have no inside game at all!! So his size dont matter! A sorry offence and crappy defense! We are done this years championship hopes are just that Hopes!! Sad Day in Denver!!

I JUST GOT OFF WORK. WHAT THE ****?!

I don't understand why every nugget is terrified to even think about going to the rim just because gobert exists on this planet.

Go at him hard, get blocked a few times and foul that french fry out.

2FTA through 3 quarters is very telling

That game was so bad I don't ever want to watch basketball again

I'm honestly speechless at the lack of effort. We were so unprepared on game 1 but we barely made it out (letting those bubble games slides felt like a bad idea, and it was). Game 2, we had the excuse that the Jazz shot the ball really well. But what's the excuse now? Look at freaking Mitchell with a chip on his shoulder. He comes ready to break records et get in our faces every night. Hell even Clarkson shows more effort than our guys. What happened to our defensive "star" Craig or our "defensive-minded" coach? I don't even know anymore. It's just painful to watch.

This game made me confront how much time I spend watching basketball. How much time I spend on reddit reading about strangers playing a game.

COVID, record temperatures melting the polar caps, democracy being dismantled.

Yet, here I sit. Watching this ****.

As my time on earth ticks away.

I'm done.

harrison wind said jokic said something like "i got the shots I wanted I'll sleep well tonight"

Why of all ****ing people is Jordan Clarkson the nuggets killer. +33 while he's on the floor is just ridiculous.

my ex posted an insta with her new boyfriend today and this game is by far the lowlight of my day

Okay, that hurt. We’re down 2-1. That’s not terrible it happens in playoffs, part that hurts is how we lost those 2 games. We showed no sense of urgency, we played like game 2 was a fluke and like we are suppose to just win because we are a higher seed. Obviously, game 2 should have been a wake up call, it wasn’t at all. The look on the players faces on the bench kinda gives me hope that this game was the actual wake up call. Rebounding, closing out 3 pointers, getting good shots up and protecting the ball is absolutely must in this series. Game 4 is absolutely must win. win, series tied and its best of 3. Lose, it’s all but over. My weekend is going to be rough, gotta work all weekend plus deal with this loss eating my brain, but hope is still there. But ima need to stay away from social media a bit. Enjoy your weekend boys, see ya Sunday night for what I hope, is a great response from our team.

I’ve been a Nuggets fan for nearly thirty years. This is by far the lowest I have ever felt.

Has a 2-1 series deficit ever felt this insurmountable?

Jazz have us totally figured out. Just pnr, collapse the d, get us over rotating, drain a three or get gobert a dunk.

No energy, no fight, no swag. Stationary on offense. Think jokic hit one cutter all game and it was to Torrey who missed the reverse lay up. Not running mpj off screen to get rhythm 3s, everyone just standing around like it ****ing rec ball.

We should’ve given our playoff spot to the Suns lol they would’ve used it better.

I propose this game be called the MOAB. The mother of all blowouts

I hate overreacting like this, but this game surely warrants outrage

Just look at Snyder as an example. I don’t think Utah is more talented, but they all buy into every game plan given to them. Why does that happen? It’s because Snyder relentlessly has drilled this team into playing and thinking a certain way about basketball. This is a mindset I’ve never seen on the Nuggets. Snyder seems to have thought about every scenario that each player, beginning to end, might face, and he has drilled everyone of them into understanding their role.

The Jazz have a highly driven culture. Win or lose, they are fighting tooth and nail on both ends.

Malone is just a friendly father like figure who cant fill the current gaps of this team and probably never will.

just realized that even if the jazz hadn't scored again after the spida dunk to go up 90-60 the nugs still would have lost. ****ing christ

What's the point of believing in this team when it always ends this way? Always ends with them embarassed and failing expectations. And of course it would be the Blazers and Jazz who end our seasons consecutively...just to rub in the salt.

Feels hopeless even following us. I think im going to go follow the Bucks or something for a while and forget we exist.

Now that is garbage time. 48 minutes of it

We just dont have the guard/wing shooting to compete right now. Its 2020 and we brought a knife to a gun fight.

magine getting sonned by Gobert like Jokić is being sonned last 2 games.

Pathetic performance from the superstar.

Is it too late to cancel the playoffs?

And why do you think Gobert is getting all those buckets? Because jokic is trying to contain all the drives that just blow by our perimeter. Do you step out on donavan Mitchell or let him hit the cup? Either way he's ****ed. So since our perimeter can't do their job, jokic is left in an impossible position that makes him look bad. No Denver can defend both uncontested drives AND lob threats on EVERY SINGLE PLAY which is no exaggeration, it's legit every play

Got to give the Jazz and Quin Snyder credit. They have a game plan and are playing incredible basketball

Thank god we don't have Donovan Mitchell, Lydon and Lyles are the true future.
These are the kind of quotes I’ve watched for in Denver threads for a couple years, yet there’s such a dearth of Mitchell/Gobert depression. I assume it’s either too soon or it’s too painful to address, as Tobias explains here:

just realized that even if the jazz hadn't scored again after the spida dunk to go up 90-60 the nugs still would have lost. ****ing christ
Good catch, Nuggets fan!

Game 2 had a lot of complaining about Rudy's screens and the refs not calling anything. This time it seems like reality has sunk in, and they understand this was never about the refs at all, it's just a straight up annihilation.