What's new

Quotes from Suns' forums (II)-"Right now is probably the lowest I’ve ever felt about the Suns"

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Omg Chriss just leave the nba

That was so dumb holy ****

Yeah we look like *****eads here guys ngl

· Utah crowd was so mad

· with reason

that dunk attempt makes me lose all hope in Chris's. what. the. ****. was. that.

wtf Dudley and Chriss?

Chriss wasn't even touched there so what he did was really out of hand. Hopefully the offseason reshapes the team into something of worth again.

No fanbase can hate us more than we hate ourselves

Can we have some more drama so I don't have to acknowledge how terrible Booker has been tonight?

· I honestly think Mitchell's success is in his head.

They got a good one in Mitchell, denver ****ed up

Wow everyone in Utah is white. Like everyone. Weird to have a metropolitan area with only white people living there.

· This isn't true dude. There's quite a bit of PoC here at the game and in SLC, which is about 75.1% white. Phoenix is 65.9% FYI

· That dance cam says different. Pretty much 100% white people.

· Really, the dance cam is your source? Cmon.

· Yeah, I was doing census research while watching a Suns game. Of course the dance cam is my source, what else would it be? Were you expecting the source to be a door to door survey?

Len is a ****ing bitch, he has been embarrassed by gobert in every aspect of the game. Also ****in gobert and his moving screens, refs just ignore that ****

**** YALL IM HERE FOR THE ANGER LMFAOOOOO

man i want Chriss to succeed so badly but it is REALLY hard to root for this kid atm

Bender with his pattented 0/1/0 statline

im terrified of book wanting out sometimes

Every game feels like it's competing for the most embarrassing recently

I refuse to believe that the Jazz are sticking their hands in this much and not commiting fouls, what an absurd ****ing thing to watch. Every ****ing time they're poking their hands in they're fouling the refs are just letting it go.

I don't even want to die because of a basketball team but this is pretty depressing lmao

Our guys that can somewhat shoot like Bender, Daniels, etc. haven't even been taking 3s tonight. Idk why we keep trying to score inside on a team with Gobert.

When we were winning, (nash era) the last team in the world I thought about was the jazz

I hate this team Let’s start with our "veteran presence" Jared Dudley. We paid him 30 mil over 3 years and he got out of shape in the first year of that deal. Then he shoves Rubio for no reason and starts that scrum. Quite the example to set for the young guys. Our "leader" is a guy who, at times, is a ball hog and a liability on defense. It’s funny to see Booker get on teammates sometimes. It’s like that manager that is lazy at hell but yells at you the second you slack off. Don’t get me wrong, I love Book more than the next guy, but I bet teammates look at him sideways if he yells at them for blowing an assignment on defense. I’m not saying he should shut up and stop being the leader either, I’m just sayin. I could go on and on. This team is flat out maddening. How I’ve watched every game this year and not gone on a rampage is beyond me.

I don’t hate the team but I do hate the way they play.

There's tanking, and then there's embarrassing yourself on a nightly basis. How does the FO expect to sign free agents when we lose by 30 every other game? If the lottery doesn’t go our way, then I don’t even know what to be excited for next season.

I would give anything to have what you guys have. A young talented team. We are just young.

I've been a Suns fan for over 45 years, but I envy the Jazz for the players they have and the effort they put out on defense

Find a coach, ala Quinn Snyder, Brad Stevens, Dwayne Casey, who builds the foundation of the team with defense. Toronto, Boston, and Utah win a lot of games with their defense. The Suns never win a game with defense. In fact, they don’t even talk about it much.

Just trade Booker. he is not a good building block. Trade the headcases Warren and Chriss

This season is one of the worst all time. From opening night on it’s just been one bomb after another

I thought the game was looking unexpectedly good for like the first quarter and a half. Or something like that. And then it was like, "And this is why we can’t have nice things."

The Suns suck sell them and move them to Seattle.

Utter disgrace the way we acted near the end there.

He didn’t get a call because he airballed an open dunk and fell on his face. No need to intentionally harm another player because your embarrassed of your garbage play.

"Hello darkness my old friend I've come to talk with you again" all of Arizona basketball right now.

He's crying about not getting a call, the dude air balled a dunk.

What a joke. Dudley went to hurt Rubio clear as day. It wasn't a basketball play at all. Chriss is a bozo, how many dunks has he blown this season? Lmfao. He is a frustrated mess and needs counseling. The suns need direction really soon. They have good pieces especially Booker. All this drama and non sense will stink up the locker room and no one will want to play for this team.

Wow, how do you air ball a dunk, and then attack the smallest guy on the court.

Apparently lose with class wasn’t in the plan!

Lose by at least 30 points - wish the season was over already.......

Not cheering for this team until Chriss,Dudley and Triano are gone!

If I'm booker I dip out of this **** show asap. The franchise is getting a horrible reputation, the management and leadership suck, there's nobody on this roster worth a damn outside of Josh Jackson. PHX isn't a highly coveted free agent destination, it's gonna be hard to lure big names here without overpaying.

This is the reality and it sucks. We are playing our best players and losing by 20 every night. There's something tremendously wrong with this team, and Deandre Ayton alone isn't gonna fix that

I can’t support this **** much longer. Dudley cheap-shotting Rubio and Chriss shoving him into the ground was such a revelation of the worst kind: this was our vet Dudley, who is supposed to set a good example for the young guys. My girlfriend asked me why I continue watching when they are so bad, and I cited the loaded draft this offseason with can’t-miss prospects. She correctly pointed out “but you said that last season, too.” Man, I think I’m starting to lose my faith that things will be better in the long run. What do we do well? We hardly hustle, we don’t shoot well, we don’t play defense, we don’t have a competent owner, we have a GM who is extremely hit-or-miss... Booker and Jackson are our only star-potential players, but even if we got a third, how do we fix these other atrocities?

Today's performance was embarrassing. Expect a long night of being **** on at r/nba

At this point who cares. This team is bad and embarrassing we deserve to be **** on. Random people's opinions don't matter, but the reality is that this team sucks really bad

Utah is a tough place to play in for any team, especially a very young one. Their team is chippy, their coach looks and acts like a serial killer, and their fans are verbally brutal to visiting teams. So in that regard it's no wonder what happened happened with Dudley/Chriss. Oh and Joe Ingles is such a delly ****.

Jazz by 28. Suns with 23 turnovers. WE've all but wasted another season developing players. They way the Suns are playing doesn't help anyone in purple and orange.

Still one of the dumbest teams in the league.

This is harsh but it’s the damn truth:
1. Len sucks
2. Dudley sucks
3. Payton does nothing for me .... he’s blah (can’t stand that idiots haircut)
4. Bender is so soft ... grow a pair dude
5. Chriss is a hot head idiot who is playing like trash

Honestly those 5 can gtfo and will not be players on the next great suns team !!!!

Right now is probably the lowest I’ve ever felt about the Suns

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel horrible for them. Remember when before the season started they hired Hornacek and were gonna be the worst team of all time. Somehow they had a great season. Then the magic wore off and they’ve been in the toilet ever since. They went into the tank like 5 years ago and still have no one, lord. Please never let us tank for that long. I hope they get a player, no fans deserve what they are currently going through.

Orlando too. But Phoenix hits closer to home.

I feel horrible for them. Remember when before the season started they hired Hornacek and were gonna be the worst team of all time. Somehow they had a great season. Then the magic wore off and they’ve been in the toilet ever since. They went into the tank like 5 years ago and still have no one, lord. Please never let us tank for that long. I hope they get a player, no fans deserve what they are currently going through.

Orlando too. But Phoenix hits closer to home.
Screw that. They’re dirty as hell. I’m perfectly fine with them being bottom dwellers for a decade or more and continuing to suck at coaching, drafting and basketball in general. I’m incredibly happy to see their fans lose all hope and jump on the Utah Jazz bandwagon as it passes through Arizona.

No fanbase can hate us more than we hate ourselves
The fish stinks from the head down. Meddling owner, ******* of a coach, terrible GM's. Team on the rise under Hornacek, then he was given an unmanageable roster and blamed for it. They're the dirtiest team in the league. I wish for a Sacramento-like existence for Phoenix for the next 20 years.

The fish stinks from the head down. Meddling owner, ******* of a coach, terrible GM's. Team on the rise under Hornacek, then he was given an unmanageable roster and blamed for it. They're the dirtiest team in the league. I wish for a Sacramento-like existence for Phoenix for the next 20 years.
Great post. Rep worthy. They deserve everything they get. Classless, cheap *** team.

Ho hum...just another *** whoopin where the opposing fan base gets completely demoralized. That's two games in a row where I feel truly sorry for their near hopeless situation and tbh, it's not good for the league. Incompetent retread coaching with ownership whose only skill is making money makes for a league that too often isn't all that competitive.

With some defensive training, a new scheme, a new role, a big giant 7'2'' guy behind him, and a new-found hope to succeed in the playoffs, Booker could easily be Klay Thompson..

But just to clarify, you don't want a 25 ppg scorer, that is also younger than Donovan Mitchell, and IMO still plenty young enough to be molded into whoever you want him to be ? Cool.

With some defensive training, a new scheme, a new role, a big giant 7'2'' guy behind him, and a new-found hope to succeed in the playoffs, Booker could easily be Klay Thompson..

But just to clarify, you don't want a 25 ppg scorer, that is also younger than Donovan Mitchell, and IMO still plenty young enough to be molded into whoever you want him to be ? Cool.
Correct. He’s got some phenomenal talent, don’t get me wrong. But I’ve always preached the psychology and mentality of the game. That’s what we’re witnessing. Booker doesn’t have it. We’re very lucky that our two cornerstones are significant outliers in having it.

Correct. He’s got some phenomenal talent, don’t get me wrong. But I’ve always preached the psychology and mentality of the game. That’s what we’re witnessing. Booker doesn’t have it. We’re very lucky that our two cornerstones are significant outliers in having it.

I agree about the psychology and mentality, we have an incredible thing going on right now in those terms.

I’d be fine with getting Booker, but I’m not sure that he’s a great fit personality wise (similar to Lyles in that regard) and I’m not sure that the Jazz should go all in to get him cost wise when they are building around Rudy/Donovan.

Think they’re better off looking for a dominant 4 and/or wing player. Rubio/Mitchell/Exum and even Jingles should get the job done at guard in the near future.

Can’t see Booker getting out of Phoenix anytime soon. Better to focus on more realistic targets like PG13 or Anthony Davis.

The no one can hate our team as much as us is just great... sad too... Phoenix doesn't deserve this.

Sidebar - How much money would Elfrid Payton make if he cut his hair and had a good shooting 2 weeks before the offseason? I mean I could kind of buy in that his hair was holding him back. I should be an NBA agent.

Just sad. I love these threads, but the quotes from the bottom dwelling fan bases are rough to read. So hopeless and bleak. The ones from like Golden State or other winning teams are more fun to read. To watch them go from "oh this is easy the Utah Jazz? Where is the city of Utah anyway?" all the way down to "holy hell what the everloving **** just happened?" is glorious.

Member when some of us wanted to tank? Gobert said no.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I wanted to tank all the way to the playoffs... okay maybe I was wrong.

To be fair I’m not sure any of us were confident enough to say we’d go 20-2. Gobert has no quit in him.

Sidebar- people really underestimate drive and fire. People compare Bamba to Rudy and I want to laugh... Rudy is consumed with being the best and winning.

I feel bad for the players... they haven't had a coach worth a damn. Josh Jackson looks legit, let's steal him from that terrible situation.

We just traded 2 of our ball stopping ball hogs that don't play defense, and you want to sign one guy who's worse at that than those 2 combined?