What's new

Quotes from Suns' forums (II)-"Right now is probably the lowest I’ve ever felt about the Suns"

We just traded 2 of our ball stopping ball hogs that don't play defense, and you want to sign one guy who's worse at that than those 2 combined?

He averages 5 assists a game, which would be the 2nd highest on our team, but yes, continue on about how he’s a ball stopper.

He averages 5 assists a game, which would be the 2nd highest on our team, but yes, continue on about how he’s a ball stopper.
He has the ball 90% of the time he's on the floor. Iverson was a ball hog and he averaged more than that. If your the main guy with the ball on your offense then 5 assists is very little. Put it this way he has the ball in his hands more than twice as much time as any player does for the Jazz and averages about the same amount of assists as a few of them and less than one.

He's a ball stopping chucker who doesn't play any defense.

My girlfriend asked me why I continue watching when they are so bad, and I cited the loaded draft this offseason with can’t-miss prospects. She correctly pointed out “but you said that last season, too.”

LMAO these are the worst kinds of burns.

He has the ball 90% of the time he's on the floor. Iverson was a ball hog and he averaged more than that. If your the main guy with the ball on your offense then 5 assists is very little. Put it this way he has the ball in his hands more than twice as much time as any player does for the Jazz and averages about the same amount of assists as a few of them and less than one.

He's a ball stopping chucker who doesn't play any defense.

I disagree. His usage rate is very similar to Donovan’s, while posting a higher ast%. Meaning they use a similar number of possessions, but booker finishes those possessions with an assist more often than Donovan does.

I never argued the defense thing. His Dbpm is similar to Rodney hoods while he was here. That said, he’s 21. He’s a puppy, ready to learn new tricks imo. With gobert behind you, nearly anyone can be serviceable.