What's new

Quotes from the Blazers' forums

JC, Joe, and Favs would all be the best player off their bench.
Seriously. These have to be 3 of the best players off the bench in the NBA right now. All of them could, and really would, start for a dozen teams right now. All 3 of them could fight for the 6th man award. Our bench is the best it has been in a long time really.

And I still think Joe should start. Bring Conley off the bench. Would be a better mix and vibe for both units.

Last edited:
Seriously. These have to be 3 of the best players off the bench in the NBA right now. All of them could, and really would, start for a dozen teams right now. All 3 of them could fight for the 6th man award. Our bench is the best it has been in a long time really.

And I still think Joe should start. Bring Conley off the bench. Would be a better mix and vibe for both units.
We should try to get all three 6MOTY finalists to be our guys.

If DJJ plays and is fully there, I think we will win this game. I know we haven't seen this team perform yet but that was the preseason and has no bearing on what they can do when trying to win. The Jazz don't have as good of a starting lineup as we do and their bench is not close to ours. Unless we're still trying new **** and not worrying about the win (which I think is highly unlikely) we will beat the Jazz.

As far as the poll question goes, I only picked the two LA teams to finish ahead of us. I don't think any of the other teams has a distinct advantage in their starting lineups but we have the deepest bench in the league (maybe tied with the Clippers) which in this fast paced season where COVID will come into play, will put us ahead of so many teams when we see the standings on the final day of the regular season.

That didn't age well

It's just game 1. Relax. There will be a lot more games that look exactly like this.​

lol

Conley usually has really good games against Dame scoring wise. I don't know about shutting him down though.
Mike was solid on both ends last night... I’d really love to get some version of Mike effing Conley this year.