What's new

Quotes from the Suns' forums-"Ingles 24 points on 11 shots. Crappy vagrant."

Dragon Bender reminds me of Jimmer if he had a growth spurt at one point in his life.
Agreed. I thought bender was jimmer multiple times last night. I think even their jersey numbers are similar

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

It's hilarious having no beef whatsoever with the Suns or their fans, just to find out they absolutely cannot stand even the presence of us

They really called Ingles a crackhead though, damn. Does that make D-Book a crackbaby? Considering Joe dad-dicked the hell out of them last night

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Holy **** that is ****ing perfect. Grayson Allen is the blue-collar Ted Cruz with an alcoholic father and overprotective mother who works part-time at Joann's Crafts. He shares a bed with his sister and they eat generic-brand rice puffs and drink frozen orange juice for breakfast before he takes his sister to the bus stop and makes sure her dress isn't too wrinkled and the other boys don't make fun of her. When they do, he pulls out his pocket knife and challenges them to a fight, thinks he's got the jump on one of them, but gets pummeled from behind by the other kids and gets stomped. On his walk back home in the late afternoon, jeans are ripped, shirt is dirty and spotted from a nosebleed, he comes across a discarded DVD of The Foot-Fist Way and brings it home to watch on the family's computer as he heats up a microwave burrito with sprinkles of orange cheese on top. He brings his plate in front of the computer, presses play on Windows Media Player, and the disc whirs to life, opening up the menu for the movie. He selects "Begin Movie," and his little sister pushes a bar stool behind him to watch over his shoulder. As the movie begins to unfold, Grayson cracks a tiny smile, then winces -- the fat lip is pulsing with pain from the paneling he got from the boys earlier. As he watches, he learns the secret to self-defense is the low blow. Nut punches, leg trips, even a good goosing; all these tricks he will add to his repertoire and defeat those nasty boys once and for all.

Bolded the bits that literally made me lol

Damn, if I remember correctly the Suns fans have always been pretty classy. I guess losing almost every night can take a toll.
Yeah, this came as a surprise to me. I had a memory of mutual affection with Suns fans. Guess that was mistaken. I feel for them, actually. I like rooting for an underdog.

Wow. What a bitch fan base. Surprising actually.

They wanna bash how Jingles doesn’t look athletic?

Nash.

They wanna whine about gobert’s screens?

Amare.

They wanna make fun of how Allen’s shot looks?

Matrix.

Sounds like sour grapes to me. Maybe dont leave the bench to start a fight and you might beat the Spurs next time.