What's new

R.I.P. The Tank

Well, believe it or not, Kessler currently has a 2.0 offense +/- and a whopping 141 offensive rating. Him being on the floor does make our offense flow better instead of settling for happy threes like we've seen year after year under Quin. Same reason Rudy made our offense better with his cutting and screen setting despite being limited offensively himself.

Him being on the floor may not have prevented a pels come back and forcing OT, but the fact is we almost blew pels out of the building with him on the floor then simply threw our lead away once we took him out.
I would say the Jazz lost their lead on the 4th quarter simply because the Pels suddenly got the momentum, played hard defense, and the crowd was loud and wild behind them. Was an impressive win for the Jazz in the hostile barn.

Price is going up. Westbrook + '27 + '29 for Conley, Beasley, Gay. I can throw in NAW, Bolmaro, etc, but Vanderbilt is no longer on the table.

Price is going up. Westbrook + '27 + '29 for Conley, Beasley, Gay. I can throw in NAW, Bolmaro, etc, but Vanderbilt is no longer on the table.
Good lord man. Just one pick and we should be thrilled.

Conley is averaging 31 and 27 from the field and three. Gay is mediocre most days. Beasley is one dimensional. Let's not overrate our individual assets because they are collectively overachieving as a team.

Good lord man. Just one pick and we should be thrilled.

Conley is averaging 31 and 27 from the field and three. Gay is mediocre most days. Beasley is one dimensional. Let's not overrate our individual assets because they are collectively overachieving as a team.
Yeah, I know, it was in jest. At least partly, I do think the price has gone up (in particular with Lakers' awful play), but yeah, we're not getting two picks for that lot.

you want 27 and 29 from LAL, give them lauri. you don't want to give up lauri, you aren't getting two picks.
Nobody in their right mind is trading for Westbrick now without getting back an unprotected that looks to be a lottery pick. They cannot offer that since they don't own their own pick anytime soon and so being that both those future first are mystery values, it would have to be both and without Marky or anyone else under 25.
Conley and JC is more than enough sent to LAL to justify them passing those picks back even if the Jazz didn'nt use him as a tank commander or he doesn't show