What's new

R.I.P. The Tank

like i said. literally zero reason to play the vets as all of them are here on short term contracts.

playing them heavy minutes not really gonna bring up their trade value either as all of our vets (conley/JC/Olynyk/beasley/lauri) have been in the league for years and the rest of the league already known too well what these guys are all about. or worse, we could risk getting them injured and potential killing their trade values.

will hardy needs to be reminded of the legend of ty corbin.

start focusing on playing young guys like kessler and ochai, you know? guys who are actually gonna be here long terms.

simple fix. not hard

like i said. literally zero reason to play the vets as all of them are here on short term contracts.

playing them heavy minutes not really gonna bring up their trade value either as all of our vets (conley/JC/Olynyk/beasley/lauri) have been in the league for years and the rest of the league already known too well what these guys are all about. or worse, we could risk getting them injured and potential killing their trade values.

will hardy needs to be reminded of the legend of ty corbin.

start focusing on playing young guys like kessler and ochai, you know? guys who are actually gonna be here long terms.

simple fix. not hard

yep completely agree. If this continues we're on a road to treadmill hell

Imagine watching the last two games and being pissed. Just wanting to watch a bunch of losses and to lose Victor to the team that won more games than us.

I can't live like that.
The guy probably snaps in half after the first game never to play again

I’m more than happy watching this effort … Even Conley is enjoying himself again , that foul on Rudy , I haven’t seen him that committed in all his time here .

Even Gay gives a damn

This team feels like the law of averages will catch up and kick them in the gonads. That said, this assuages a few of my concerns in that 1.) the team will FIGHT and 2.) Hardy seems to be a good coach thus far. Ainge was correct in that last year's team didn't believe in each other, but the way to early totally overblown indicators seem to show just how much that hurt.

I'm going to need have an ER on standby for the amount of coronaries I'm expecting this season and I'm perfectly okay with that.

The main difference with last year is the attitude. Benchs stand up, yelling at good actions from teammate. Last year i saw only employee doing merely their job. This year they have fun and that's make a huge difference. Plus a real coach who does not manage like a robot. Even it don't lasted, it's nice to see and this is a good base for the future.

The ragamuffins strike again!

Wolves looked good - they simply pulled a Jazz and lost the turnover battle.