What's new

R.I.P. The Tank

Panzer-IV-wrecked-Panzer-02b.jpg

Our tank is in bigger trouble this year.

Playing Houston next and about to go up 4-0. Will we be the last undefeated team?

Timing is everything. Was the team brought together to gel too quickly and now we lose a chance at a good draft pick? Not like a good draft pick was a sure thing anyways.

Coach and the players did what they had to, but is the universe against us?

The tank is dead. This team isn’t going to win a championship, but they could very well be a play-in team.

Then Ainge has to get to work immediately! Play in does is no good, now or in the long run.

Only thing he could do is work the phones trying to get teams that may have been in the fence to finally chip in some picks. That’s not happening with only three games played.

The more we win, the better our assets look.

The problem is I don't want to trade some of these dudes.

One thing is for sure, though: Pelinka really screwed up by not trading for Bogdonovic, Beasley, and whoever else. The Jazz may have lost the trade with Detroit, but the Lakers are looking at a lost season.

The more we win, the better our assets look.

The problem is I don't want to trade some of these dudes.

One thing is for sure, though: Pelinka really screwed up by not trading for Bogdonovic, Beasley, and whoever else. The Jazz may have lost the trade with Detroit, but the Lakers are looking at a lost season.
Then Ainge needs to get on the phone ASAP with Pelinka.. they can still salvage their season by getting Beaseley and Conley. Imagine those 2 on the Lakers.

Then Ainge needs to get on the phone ASAP with Pelinka.. they can still salvage their season by getting Beaseley and Conley. Imagine those 2 on the Lakers.
Conley, Beasley and Gay for Westbrook, a 27’ super swap with any of the Jazz, Cavs or Wolves picks that year and two future 2nd round picks.

Nobody loves the trade, but it definitely helps both teams get closer to their goals this year (and next probably).