What's new

Raise hands for Bertans!

On a serious hypothetical note, a guy who’s a threat for very deep threes is nice. Joe has been taking a few. Bojan usually doesn’t. It’s the Korver role.

IF the Wizards traded him we would not be able to outbid other teams for him. We simply don't have the assets.

The Wizards won't even trade him anyway. They have the money to re-sign him. And having good players is kind of a nice thing to have.

he's a FA in the summer. DL should at least make an attempt on signing him. it's cool if he fail, but gotta at least try

Donovan for Bertans probably gets it done
Proved today that we don’t need him. Our differential with Mitchell is +3.5 but this jumps to a whopping +11 without him! I’m nervous AF about him returning to the lineup and compromising the chemistry we’ve got going. Clarkson closed the game and had huge plays down the stretch. We really need more than that. Quin will probably rigidly keep closing with Donovan, but Clarkson shouldn’t go to the bench. Let Donovan start but he needs to be cheering Clarkson from the bench down the stretch.

tl;dr tarde teh effs outta Mitchell

Proved today that we don’t need him. Our differential with Mitchell is +3.5 but this jumps to a whopping +11 without him! I’m nervous AF about him returning to the lineup and compromising the chemistry we’ve got going. Clarkson closed the game and had huge plays down the stretch. We really need more than that. Quin will probably rigidly keep closing with Donovan, but Clarkson shouldn’t go to the bench. Let Donovan start but he needs to be cheering Clarkson from the bench down the stretch.

in

Lol /sarcasm at the end because I really thought you were serious there for a second

They really like him and are committed to keeping him... what they’d want we wouldn’t be able to provide anyway. They brought over that pascinicks guy cuz they bro’s or something... it’s take a first and even then they’d likely say no.

I mean a one game sample... it’s a legitimate concern with Mike... our starting lineup has been like the best lineup in the nba for a good chunk of games now... Mike has struggled this season... when he comes back it could disrupt a couple players roles and their level of play... we don’t have to trade him, but I don’t think it’s an argument/concern worth mocking... especially with all the legitimate garbage there is on the site that is truly worthy of mockery.