What's new

Raja Bell Radio Interview

I like his attitude. He seems to be ready to step into our lineup and give us valuable minutes. His tough *** attitude will be most welcome.

I like that he said he didn't want to just sign with the Heat and ride their coattails to a possible title. He'd rather be in a place where he's comfortable with the system and where he knows he can meaningfully contribute.

I'm really excited to see Raja back on the court for us.

The Al Jeff interview on there has the interviewer saying Millsap was undrafted and then Al Jeff agreeing and saying it's one of the reasons he respects Paul so much. Paul was drafted.

The Al Jeff interview on there has the interviewer saying Millsap was undrafted and then Al Jeff agreeing and saying it's one of the reasons he respects Paul so much. Paul was drafted.

Well, yeah, I spoze, if ya wanna goes gittin technical bout it, eh, KhoOZ?

Well, yeah, I spoze, if ya wanna goes gittin technical bout it, eh, KhoOZ?

Not hating on Al really. He's new here, can't expect him to know everyone's history. The interviewer though should have known before he brought it up IMO.

Yep, I was just going to post about that. Minus 57 internets for interviewer Bill Reilly.

I really like Raja. You can tell from the interview that he has a good head on his shoulders. Older guys in the league with high basketball IQs tend to find ways to continue to be productive long after they've reached their peak. I really think this will hold true with Raja. Although he's probably lost a step on defense, I think he'll find ways to make up for it.

Raja is a smart guy and is going to be absolutely great back in Utah. Also awesome that he called Kobe 15 minutes before their scheduled dinner to cancel. LOL!

kobe-bryant.jpg

I really like Raja. You can tell from the interview that he has a good head on his shoulders. Older guys in the league with high basketball IQs tend to find ways to continue to be productive long after they've reached their peak. I really think this will hold true with Raja. Although he's probably lost a step on defense, I think he'll find ways to make up for it.

Yeah, it was a great interview. Raja is well-spoken and has really matured as a person and as a player. I'm probably more excited to have him back after hearing this interview than I was before. I guess some guys don't want to have a trophy unless they feel like they've EARNED it, not just been on the team.

I feel like playing the "Welcome Back, Kotter" music right about now. I can't WAIT for pre-season games to start. We're going to be a nasty, nasty team.

I still can't believe this garbage. I've never disliked a Jazzman more than I dislike Raja. I really would like to urinate on his whole body, pausing briefly to fill up his nose and mouth.