What's new

Raja Bell Radio Interview

I still can't believe this garbage. I've never disliked a Jazzman more than I dislike Raja. I really would like to urinate on his whole body, pausing briefly to fill up his nose and mouth.

Care to elaborate on why? Like I said elsewhere, I had no way of following the NBA from 2000- 2006, so I have no idea why a large contingent of JazzFanz OG's hate Bell.

Last edited:
Yeah, it was a great interview. Raja is well-spoken and has really matured as a person and as a player.

Exactly.

I find it funny, when I hear people say that Bell talks white....because what they're saying in an ignorant way is that they believe only white people can talk in correct English using proper grammar. Raja is well spoken and an intelligent American. Period.

Rasp, you may be the only one who doesn't like Raja on Jazzfanz. He is a tough defender, is a pain in the *** to opposing players and CAN HIT THE THREE. We needed toughness and we got it with him and Al

Rasp, you may be the only one who doesn't like Raja on Jazzfanz. He is a tough defender, is a pain in the *** to opposing players and CAN HIT THE THREE. We needed toughness and we got it with him and Al

One thing you'll learn about me, DWill, is that I'm never wrong. It may take a year or two to see the light, but mark my words, this is the worst thing to happen since K-Hump and Snyderman.

One thing you'll learn about me, DWill, is that I'm never wrong. It may take a year or two to see the light, but mark my words, this is the worst thing to happen since K-Hump and Snyderman.

DWill, also know, that whatever is in front of him, he'll eat it.

Quoted for truth. I have an unquenchable hunger, what can I say. That being said, I'm still right about Raja. He's a super-dick.

So what you're saying is that there's a super-dick in front of you now and you have an unquenchable hunger? Hmm...

As for Bell, I initially scoffed at the idea. But maybe in smaller minutes he can be effective. I don't want him starting.

Super-dicks are usually a good thing.

aren't you a self-proclaimed super-dick? Coming from you, this quote seems a bit self-aggrandizing.

A wise man once said, "you have two eyes, two ears, two nostrils, and only one mouth. You might want to spend some time thinking about why that may be." All super-dicks could keep this in mind.

More affirmation; less negation

Care to elaborate on why? Like I said elsewhere, I had no way of following the NBA from 2000- 2006, so I have no idea why a large contingent of JazzFanz OG's hate Bell.

He's everything Trout always wanted to be: Successful, wealthy, in-shape, athletic, good-looking, tough...