What's new

Reading the writing on the wall (Jeremiah 12:32, Qu'in 27:45)

This is awkward.

It appears you are unaware of the "EVENTS OF AUGUST 8" when every Dominos (and Kohl's) in the area was sacked and burned to it's craven foundation, the earth salted and cursed. I forgive your ignorance, for how would you know? BIG PIZZA has done a regrettably admirable job of positioning itself as blameless in this charade, and the media essentially broadcasts it's obsolescence each day it turns a blind, garlic crust loving eye away from the atrocities of that damnable day.

His uncle does however, have Mug rootbeer ON TAP at his house. Which. . . . I mean. . . come on.
1657909077495.png
when it comes to the daily ongoings of Dominos or Kohls! And your efforts to disarm me with flattery are indeed successful.

Your insight to the mindset of Dee Brown's uncle is indeed noteworthy. However, I heard the story a bit differently, according to the Des Moines Register (Aug. 8, 2004):

1657909641913.png"Molly Hawes went to the same middle school as Dee Brown, who was recently held at gunpoint in an apartment complex in Oak Hill, Virginia. While Brown is a year younger, she says they share many of the same memories of their teenage years. “He came to my house all the time. We went to sleepovers at each other’s houses and his mom came to my house. We’d eat together, listen to music, play video games and play on PlayStation,” said Hawes, 19, who is now a high school student.

1657909576223.pngAnd now Brown is accused of shooting and wounding his best friend Dominique John -- son of famed pizza magnate Pappa John -- after a sleepover at his home."

Dee Brown told police he was sleeping on a couch with Dominique and Dominique’s girlfriend in the early morning hours of June 5. He told police Dominique grabbed him by the face and slammed him into a table in the living room. Dee Brown told police he fought back and pulled out his handgun, but saw Brown standing over Dominique and shot him in the back.

The next day, the teen gave police a much different version of events. Brown claimed to police that he had no intention of shooting anyone, that he had just asked Dominique if he had his phone. Brown claimed that the boys had become angry and went to his room, where Dominique wrestled with Brown, broke his cellphone and the gun in front of Brown.
1657910254651.png
Brown told police that he then shot Dominique in the back and ran outside. He allegedly told police that Dominique stumbled out of the house and collapsed in front of him and he fell in the grass, trying to find the gun after a sleepover at his home."

I bet you think a bit differently about pizza now, don't you?
1657910363093.png

simpsons-i-wish-to-subscribe-to-your-newsletter.gif

ABC News (WNYC), July 14, 2022:

The dating rumors between Fran Drescher and Utah Jazz star guard Donovan Mitchell are heating up again, but this time they're getting attention from a different social media platform. On Thursday, Mitchell posted a photo on his Instagram story showing his twin sister’s ice cream and spaghetti at a deli. “Milkshakes with my girls ,” he captioned the photo. Fran, meanwhile, posted a selfie of herself at the freezer. Her caption read, “Ice cream with my ice cream.” The two are famous for their many sweet posts on Instagram, so it wouldn't be too shocking to see them more prominently posting about each other in the future.

View: https://twitter.com/donovanmitchell/status/941645447086789073/photo/1

I have three distinct reactions to this complete non-story:

1657912376430.png1657912468859.png1657912522927.png

Last edited:
The dating rumors between Fran Drescher and Utah Jazz star guard Donovan Mitchell are heating up again, but this time they're getting attention from a different social media platform. On Thursday, Mitchell posted a photo on his Instagram story showing his twin sister’s ice cream and spaghetti at a deli. “Milkshakes with my girls ,” he captioned the photo. Fran, meanwhile, posted a selfie of herself at the freezer. Her caption read, “Ice cream with my ice cream.” The two are famous for their many sweet posts on Instagram, so it wouldn't be too shocking to see them more prominently posting about each other in the future.

View: https://twitter.com/donovanmitchell/status/941645447086789073/photo/1

I have three distinct reactions to this complete non-story:

View attachment 12674View attachment 12675View attachment 12676

Why does that mountain have a penis?

I bet you think a bit differently about pizza now, don't you?
View attachment 12668

I don't think any differently about pizza. And I take your thinly veiled threats VERY seriously.

Do you think I can just sit back here, chugging ice cold Mug rootbeer straight from the tap, and listen to you slander my very birthright through a poorly conveyed parable? It's apparent that your "environmental" "handicaps" are no longer being withheld through "technology", but you have, in fact, "gone off the reservation" as my former lover/cellmate was so fond of "saying."

Look, I get it it. Loud and clear. You somehow managed to get a photo of the tattoo my LONG DECEASED wife designed, but never had the chance to execute. In large part because of that fateful breakfast you can't seem to stop alluding to . . .poking, scratching, like a tick embedded on the nodules of the glistening hierarchy.

I'm not sure were going to be able to come to an agreement on this. And honestly, that's okay. But is forgiveness still on the table? That depends on you, my friend. You are a real son of a bitch, you know that? But your are MY son of a bitch. And that is why THIS WORKS.

• Wow
Reactions: UB
Utahboozer and Peter Effin Parker became acquainted over a drowsy cups of tea, but their friendship has gone the distance over the course of Parker's life. Parker is the physically-deprived post-World War I British athlete who found himself trapped under a pile of barbed wire in the battlefields of France and Belgium. Effin Parker, an Australian ex-soldier, has been with Utahboozer for nearly four decades, sharing the same kind of magical experiences of the very profound. They have certainly earned their honeymoon now. The two men celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary in June with a trek to Utah's top of Parker Mountain.

Utahboozer and Peter Effin Parker became acquainted over a drowsy cups of tea, but their friendship has gone the distance over the course of Parker's life. Parker is the physically-deprived post-World War I British athlete who found himself trapped under a pile of barbed wire in the battlefields of France and Belgium. Effin Parker, an Australian ex-soldier, has been with Utahboozer for nearly four decades, sharing the same kind of magical experiences of the very profound. They have certainly earned their honeymoon now. The two men celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary in June with a trek to Utah's top of Parker Mountain.
Wait who else has a top of Parker Mountain?

Reactions: UB