Reality Bites: 52% Chance Jazz Pick 5th or Worse


Ellipse

Well-Known Member
As the 4th seed in the lottery, the Jazz have a 38% chance of moving up, a 10% chance of picking 4th, and a 52% chance of picking 5th, 6th, or 7th.

Have a good day.
 


Ferguson_Mellochill

Well-Known Member
2019 Prediction Contest Winner
We have an 83% chance of getting a Top 5 pick.
I don't think we can ask for much more than that this year.
The front office had to eviscerate the bench, give real minutes to Richard Jefferson, keep Corbin as coach and run the offense through Hayward just to achieve that much.
 

addictionary

Well-Known Member
We have an 83% chance of getting a Top 5 pick.
I don't think we can ask for much more than that this year.
The front office had to eviscerate the bench, give real minutes to Richard Jefferson, keep Corbin as coach and run the offense through Hayward just to achieve that much.

Fair enough. That explains Corbin and the "Kanter the scapegoat" parody.
 

r_u_s_t_b_u_c_k_e_t

Well-Known Member
Contributor
SNL_1350_09_Debbie_Downer.png
 

bigmike

Well-Known Member
Don't worry. We'll finish T3rd and slide up on ping pong night. Done and done.

We all know Jabari is a Jazzman in 2014-2015.
 

Nate505

Modstapo Lite
Staff member
We have an 83% chance of getting a Top 5 pick.
I don't think we can ask for much more than that this year.
The front office had to eviscerate the bench, give real minutes to Richard Jefferson, keep Corbin as coach and run the offense through Hayward just to achieve that much.

Yeah, if you asked anyone before the season who were rooting for the tank that hte Jazz would get a top 5 pick, most people would have said that was really optimistic. Heck if Parker declares I'll be ok with a top 6 pick, which I think the Jazz have a 98.something% chance of getting.
 

Top