What's new

Rebrand announcement coming next week

There was a purple mountain option in the first pics that leaked. . . the actual fabric ones that weren't just pictures. It had the "State of Utah shape with the basketball lines logo" but with the green-yellow-purple traditional colors.
jazz-jersey-leaked2.png

FWIW, I don't think that guys sources are great. He also said that they'd be announced on the 16th, not the 17th. And I don't think that the yellow/white that leaked are real but that they purple uniform isn't.

These jerseys would be ok if we were changing our name to the 'Utah Bumble Beezz' and the logo became a beehive. Maybe paint Vivint smart home area (such a longwinded dumb name) in a honeycomb pattern.

But we're not, so these look like ***.

So the merch basically confirms that we're changing our primary color scheme to white, black, and yellow/gold. And that we're bringing back some variation of the purple mountain uniforms as an alternate.

Ryan Smith said that he wanted to rebrand because the team has changed color schemes so much throughout the years that we've never really had an identity.

So he decided to go with black, white and gold. But in the first year of the rebrand he also decided that we should bring back the purple mountain logo and uniforms as an alternate.

How in the hell is that creating a new, consistent identity?

The worst part by far is the highlighter yellow. Like, who the **** thought that looked good?

The worst part by far is the highlighter yellow. Like, who the **** thought that looked good?
It looks gold on some of the items and then bright yellow on others. Since we're going to be black/white I'd guess that they chose yellow to make it pop.

As much as I hate this whole rebrand, I'm not going to lie...those two white and black hoodies to the left are pretty damn good looking. I might have to buy mee one of those.
It's difficult to screw up a black and white design, especially with our modern logo. But I'm not a fan of white hoodies and everything just looks kinda plain to me.