What's new

Rebrand announcement coming next week

View attachment 12205
So this was the tweet I was referencing in my last post.

To me, this seems like pretty rock solid evidence that purple is a pretty large part of the rebrand- which is a huge sigh of relief. That purple seems like a much lighter shade than what we’ve used in the past, and I gotta say, I’m really digging it.

Tinfoil hat time: Unless the black and yellow uni’s will be used for summer league, I believe that initially, they were the planned rebrand until images leaked earlier this year and the entire fanbase lost their collective ****. Ryan Smith strikes me as a dude that would be paying attention to our reaction and once he saw how universally hated they were, he immediately scrapped the idea and went in a different direction. I also wouldn’t be surprised one bit if Ryan signed off on leaking the images so he could find out how they’d be received. If so, he certainly got a definitive answer.
I was thinking the same thing. So much for purple not going away. I dont care for this purple, or the white note, but it is a whole lot better than the bumble bee uni's.

The only conclusions I can make is that the "new design" was selling so poorly in the after market discount stores like Ross etc that the FO decided they had to use them as the real thing to recoup their money? Or, since Donny wont get to pick the new coach they are giving him his jersey design?

Ryan-Smith-buys-Utah-Jazz-1200x689.jpg

Turn your hat backwards and Hail Broseph Smith!
What an absolute clown.

I'm willing to bet the new jerseys gonna say 'Pretenderzz' on them. lol One of the other ones will also say 'Utah Fraudzz'

I hate them and commented a week or so ago as such. Having time to reflect, I can’t help but remember the Denver Broncos jerseys. When they got them (in the 1997 season iirc) I loathed them. They were a joke was pretty much the general consensus. Then they won two Super Bowls in a row their first two years with them and they seemed fire.

In short, as always, winning cures all. These things suck but if we all of a sudden win a title in the next 2-4 years, they’ll be revered.

I hate them and commented a week or so ago as such. Having time to reflect, I can’t help but remember the Denver Broncos jerseys. When they got them (in the 1997 season iirc) I loathed them. They were a joke was pretty much the general consensus. Then they won two Super Bowls in a row their first two years with them and they seemed fire.

In short, as always, winning cures all. These things suck but if we all of a sudden win a title in the next 2-4 years, they’ll be revered.
They will likely be two of the franchise’s most painful years so not quite.

Just noticing the Warriors wearing black unis with yellow lettering and highlights. It didn't look bad on television. My main problem would be that highlighter yellow as the primary color, but then again, Golden State does that too.

W
I think we all do. I hope we get something dope like Charlotte has. Charlotte has some of the cleanest jerseys in the league.
When the Hornets uniforms leaked it ended up being real. IIRC we're tied up with these jerseys for at least 5 seasons.
I wish we'd go all in on a modern day mountain look.

All time I just liked the white and navy blue classics. Never liked any other much really
I guess the trend will continue... don't like black and yellow at all....