What's new

Rebrand announcement coming next week

Idk if I can take JazzNation serious. He, or they are just huge enablers of the team that never criticize the front office, or teams performance. Maybe they're right though and these are the jerseys. Going to be heavily disappointed if so. Ryan had half of the year to see all of the negative feedback of these, and he decided to go with no changes. I'm hoping this is all just fluff totease us with the illest, dopest jerseys in the league. We're gonna need SOME good news to start this offseason.

They're so childishly bad that they've got the potential to become a cult classic. Kind of like that movie 'The Toxic Avenger.'

It'a like when you get to a certain age and all new music just sounds really dull and crappy. Feels like this is the version of that. We all just got too old and now everything jazz related sucks. But I can't wait for the NFT of these jerseys to drop bro!!!

MV5BODhiNTljYTctMmIzZC00ZGVkLTk2NmItN2RjMzY3ZTYyNDczXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

I mean, if they're going to copy the colors from Highland High School, they should at least also copy the font.