What's new

Reps... What's the point!!!

I think it would be interesting to see rep given by forum, so we can see if they are more active and contribute more in which forums. Would be interesting to see.

Frankly, I think each rep should count as one point. Why should Colton's opinion on a post be worth 150 and mine worth less than half of that? Keep rep the way it is, or whatever, but start counting "Likes". Rep shows nothing other than a few of top posters are all friends and rep each other into oblivion.

Assign a single point for each "Like" and keep a running tally. That is my wish; let it be so.

Frankly, I think each rep should count as one point.

Agreed, but make it anonymous again.

Why should Colton's opinion on a post be worth 150 and mine worth less than half of that? Keep rep the way it is, or whatever, but start counting "Likes". Rep shows nothing other than a few of top posters are all friends and rep each other into oblivion.

Assign a single point for each "Like" and keep a running tally. That is my wish; let it be so.

"Likes" sucks ***. I've used it on other forums and it's a worthless tool used as a popularity push to support an idea that can't otherwise stand on it's own. Likes should be banned.

Frankly, I think each rep should count as one point. Why should Colton's opinion on a post be worth 150 and mine worth less than half of that? Keep rep the way it is, or whatever, but start counting "Likes". Rep shows nothing other than a few of top posters are all friends and rep each other into oblivion.

You would have gotten to the rep limit by now if you if you hadn't kept getting banned all the time.

"Likes" sucks ***. I've used it on other forums and it's a worthless tool used as a popularity push to support an idea that can't otherwise stand on it's own. Likes should be banned.

This

The tapatalk app needs to allow us to rep people.

I feel like a jerk cause i rarely rep anyone since im always on tapatalk.

I love you all, sorry for the lack of reps from me

The tapatalk app needs to allow us to rep people.

I feel like a jerk cause i rarely rep anyone since im always on tapatalk.

I love you all, sorry for the lack of reps from me

In that case, your likes would mean a lot.

It's funny how a red rep is noticed a lot more than a pos rep. If you can't be part of the cool kids, well, neg them.

Hehepeepeecaca.

I tried to rep everyone that had posted in here. But then I ran out. I didn't rep triangle man though, because he said he negged the African guy who started the thread.

The logic behind it is to keep people within a striking distance of others. I suppose it's like a curve in school. If we get one person at 10k and the rest of the community is less than 150, how fun is that? I assume over time the cap will be increased as the population gets closer to the higher end or limit.

That said, the argument could be made to let it be and allow people to roam as high as they can. For now, this is what was chosen.

I'm not sure there's a right answer so banter away.